Jordan XVIII colorway from the CountDown Pack

I always thought that the black/blue XVIII mids were insane!
The black suede throughout the shoe along with the royal blue midsoles, that whole concept was wonderful and i also like that particular to play ball inbecause the shoe itself was wide and not as narrow as other Js imo.

are they suede? that doesnt look like a real pic of the shoe.
it looks like somebody just made a computer gen. pic of the shoe based off the confirmed colors.
im so confused.
frown.gif

I loved the 18s. My old pair are still being balled in outdoors.

I would love a fresh pair

I always liked this shoe in suede because the leather creases up so badly.

This is gonna be a great pack w/ the white/black/red V.

happy.gif

thank you billy hoyle-
i think u just gave a HUGE hint that they are suede and the pic that this guy posted was not them. thank you!

I gotta say this is a hot colorway. I actually wanted this colorway to be released the first time around, but they were only doing Wizards colors for the newshoes at the time. People are saying these are wack now, but after they release, say about 9 months to about a year, a lot of people are going to say"dang, I need that pair". Then it'll be too late. It happens all too often, even I've done it, but I digress. All in all, this is a hot shoe,and this is coming from a person who isn't a huge fan of 18's.....

I need a pair of them in my life, will definitely be copping the package.
Canit wait!

EL REY JR

wth are you guys talkin about???
XVIIIs are a whole lot better than XX1s,XVs and XIXs
wen i hear they were releasing these as a
blk red colorway was like
eek.gif
pimp.gif

ill prolly trade my CDP XVIIs for these

Can't remember if the colorway on the V is confirmed, but they better make it a color that everyone wants in order to sell these with it.

^ It's a tough one...I've always disliked the white colorways just cause I found them to be boring...but there's just something about that blacksuede.

review_jordanxviii_34.jpg

It's also a shoe that I always felt represented what Michael was into at that time. The one-piece inspiration, the dress shoe-themed outsole and the moresubdued suede upper...it just fit Michael really well....which is why I also never liked the XIX...cause MJ is so deathly afraid of snakes.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom