Jordan XX3 at Ross.... Like Whoa...

rockdeep

Banned
Yeah Yeah.. I know I never start threads in the Jordan Forum anymore... but what would be the point right?

Well when I saw these today.. I was like damn. Jordans at Ross? And the XX3 to boot. Wasnt this colorway a hyped one? I wouldn't know, as I wasn'ta big fan of this Model at all.

14267_1081879466034_1797753095_172162_8033799_n.jpg

WHOAH! Thats a find! What city you in? These sold out faster than any other colorway in my area...

$29.99 but I only saw Kid sizes.. I know that only helps the small foot Hobbits and midgets and maybe the NTers who have kids like myself.

But who's to say these werent in bigger sizes, but I live in Gainesville, VA in the cut where many dont flow to. I just wish they had Zoom BBs when theywere out.

They have a few sizes of those at Nordstrom Rack but in size 13-14 I believe. Not sure of the price though.

Wish they had Zoom BBs in my size 11.5 at Ross in Downtown Seattle... I'd trade 2 pairs of XX3s for 1 pair of BB1 TBs on the spot...

Wow for 29.99 thats and easy cop and flip. That CW is trash, just thought I would throw that in.

wow!! will start making my rounds at ross and marshalls again. i could use another pair of those to play ball in.

I wouldnt jump to any conclusions and make wide assumptions that the shoes are a FAIL and the "colorway" is trash.

lets look at the facts - ROSS buys overstock or left overs. hmmm...let's see what was available? GS sizes....and sizes for monsters 13-14 etc.

I can assume no 9-12 sizes were there. Why? Cuz they all sold!

Sheesh...people come out hating and dont look at the reason rationally. I can see why GS sizes are showing up in ROSS and RACK etc. Because they did notsell. Big surprise? Come on now...

I for one LOVED this colorway...and have 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by clkru

Wish they had Zoom BBs in my size 11.5 at Ross in Downtown Seattle... I'd trade 2 pairs of XX3s for 1 pair of BB1 TBs on the spot...

Hold on. The XX3s are 60 plus at the Ross near your Spot? Thats crazy.. lol... and def not a good trade.. lol.. BBs to me are the Cats Meow....

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I wouldnt jump to any conclusions and make wide assumptions that the shoes are a FAIL and the "colorway" is trash.

lets look at the facts - ROSS buys overstock or left overs. hmmm...let's see what was available? GS sizes....and sizes for monsters 13-14 etc.

Sheesh...people come out hating and dont look at the reason rationally. I can see why GS sizes are showing up in ROSS and RACK etc. Because they did not sell. Big surprise? Come on now...

Yeah I thought this was a popular colorway for the Jordan Heads... but again I didn't see any regular sizes.. nor LARGE ones at this Spot.. just kids andPLENTY.. but like you said... to be expected at the prices these were sold at just like most Jordan GS kicks...

I am surprised this colorway showed up at Ross though. A Nike sure.. a Jordan of this Hype... I was surprised.

these sold out in the first few hours of the release around my way...never thought I'd see those ending up at Ross...wow

Rock that Ross has to be one of the worst of all time for Nike/Jordan's, no? Either that or it gets cleaned out quick, cuz the best pair of shoes I'veever seen in there were some Zoom BB lows.
smh.gif

I remember finding these for $50 bucks in the Summer of '08

I should have gottrn both pairs available, but I fell back and let someone else live

Still awaiting the day someone lets me live

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

let me know what they got ill buy some stuff of ya and throw you some bread too

^^ this kid is such a LOOSER!! with his i wanna cop 6rings of ya then FLAKES!! then i seen him state that he has 300+pairs of kicks
roll.gif
but no 6rings n 8's in his avy?? and now hes tryin to copp of some other guyin another city thro ross!!
roll.gif
"i'll toss u some bred bigghomie"
roll.gif
YOU AINT GOTTA LIE TO KICK IT SON!!!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Sheesh...people come out hating and dont look at the reason rationally. I can see why GS sizes are showing up in ROSS and RACK etc. Because they did not sell. Big surprise? Come on now...

Yeah I thought this was a popular colorway for the Jordan Heads... but again I didn't see any regular sizes.. nor LARGE ones at this Spot.. just kids and PLENTY.. but like you said... to be expected at the prices these were sold at just like most Jordan GS kicks...

I am surprised this colorway showed up at Ross though. A Nike sure.. a Jordan of this Hype... I was surprised.
Rockdeep, GS AJs are grossly overpriced are inferior both material wise and technology wise when compared to the adult GRs. It should be nosurprise that they get marked down heavily and appear at discount outlets.

Back
Top Bottom