Jordan XX3 at Ross.... Like Whoa...

I'm not a fan of ANY of the XX3s, but these were one of the colorways I disliked the least because the ridiculous embroidery on the uppers is not asobnoxiously obvious on them as they are on most of the other colorways. For a price like that, I definitely wouldn't mind picking up a pair or 2 forbasketball.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

That CW is trash, just thought I would throw that in.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

really though, it's white and red, simple. How's that trash?
nerd.gif

Personal opinion. Its quite possibly the most uncreative CW of the 23. Reminds me of the male version of the shoes Dorthy wore in the wizard of OZ. Butdon't get me wrong, I think the 23 is a great shoe, in fact I'm wearing the Black CW right now.

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

let me know what they got ill buy some stuff of ya and throw you some bread too

^^ this kid is such a LOOSER!! with his i wanna cop 6rings of ya then FLAKES!! then i seen him state that he has 300+pairs of kicks
roll.gif
but no 6rings n 8's in his avy?? and now hes tryin to copp of some other guy in another city thro ross!!
roll.gif
"i'll toss u some bred bigg homie"
roll.gif
YOU AINT GOTTA LIE TO KICK IT SON!!!!!
wink.gif

QFT!!!! Dude tries to buy shoes off EVERYONE, even me, but had no money! Talked about buyin Jams from me...never responded LOL

But back to the subject, I love that CW and I just got my first pair of XX3's in the mail today (motorsports) but the only think I hate about them is thelittle fin looking thing on the back, whats that all about?

Please, don't start running to Ross' because Rock just happened to find a pair there. These along with the "Black Friday's" and most XX3sdid horrible in big city markets.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Please, don't start running to Ross' because Rock just happened to find a pair there. These along with the "Black Friday's" and most XX3s did horrible in big city markets.

Yeah go to support the economy!
laugh.gif
The Ross' I go to along withMarshalls and TJ Maxx always have some good stuff.. but never stuff like this in kicks. I usually find good furniture or odds and ends stuff. I had WISHEDthey had BBs at my Ross et al

Back
Top Bottom