Jordan XX3 Motorsports Sale

yo thats not a sale... its 160 + 30 shipping from hong kong + 5 bucks if u want a double box.... 195

retail is 185.... u still pay more than retail... hence no sale

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by bigj505

yo thats not a sale... its 160 + 30 shipping from hong kong + 5 bucks if u want a double box.... 195

Originally Posted by bigj505

retail is 185.... u still pay more than retail... hence no sale
you would have to figure in tax and possibly gas on the retail price, or shipping if its online, so these come out cheaper or equal to retail

still not copping though, I learned my lesson with spendin this much on a pair of kicks

$135 that I paid was a deal. $195 for the shoes, tax, and shipping is not
smh.gif
Bad find. Would have been better to post an auction from eBay to show a deal onthe XX3 MotorSports then that website you found
laugh.gif

got these and the bulls at my store for 74.99 haha only very small men's sizes

Originally Posted by mjvc

got these and the bulls at my store for 74.99 haha only very small men's sizes

Now that's a steal of a deal. What small sizes?? 7.5? 8? 8.5?

I would say like $120 or so is a sale...Around 150 after shipping and everything is a sale but this isnt

You guys got me feeling dumb for paying retail for these on release day... oh well

nerd.gif
They got the true blue 3's for $239,, thats the cheapest I seen themgo for yet ..........

The citrus 7's on pg .3 of the Air Jordan section ,, look like fakes,, the citrus is real yellow on there site,,
that aint how the official citruses looked, the authentic citruses were a light orange , maybe its the lighting ,, looks suspect to methough....<<--.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by c4

You guys got me feeling dumb for paying retail for these on release day... oh well

I feel dumb for buying them a month after release for retail plus Cali tax while visiting my fam out there lol o well tho. I actually like the shoe

Back
Top Bottom