Jordan XX3 Retro?

Had the Cherry 23s. Can’t find them. I probably sold them a while back 🤷‍♂️

I remember sliding all over the court in these.

BF0BB102-6F94-49F9-91D0-E32D57A64A0A.jpeg

182F5C9B-C899-4B15-AF6D-D0D1EC8AC911.jpeg

0CE6F5AF-3FA1-4A64-BA06-361428BE2233.jpeg

These are sz 9 and I’m now a 10.5 so they just been sitting around.

No insoles and I get my foot in but not for more than a few minutes for some pics lol.

Let’s do a ranking list of XX3s, What’s yours? Here’s mine:
1) UNC
2) Chicago
3) Motorsports/Wizards
4) Finale
5) Titanium
6) Black Stealth
7) Trophy Room F & F White
8 All-Star
9) White Varsity Red
10) Trophy Room Black
11) White Stealth
12) White Red Low
13) White Navy Low
14) Year of the Rabbit
15) Titan
16) Marlin
17) Charcoal Low
18 Chicago (2015)

They usually do CNY. Are you in? What’s your favorite XXIII?
Let’s put it like this: the white/red XXIII (sorry, refuse to call every white/red color combo f’n Cherry’s) was the last new number flagship model I bought.

Fav was titanium’s, ironic considering follow up post after your’s. Never had those, and curious what they are going for now.

I’ve considered getting last year’s CNY, actually like those and resell isn’t bad price. As far as CN…who knows Y they named it that 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last time I checked prices came down on them. To Magic33 point they really aren’t a good basketball sneaker. Poor lockdown, average traction, the upper never breaks in, heel to toe transition could be much better. Overall kind of stiff like the 2009. They did have good bounce and cushion and durability though.

I guess I dont understand why they release weak colorways when the Titaniums and Finales would be awesome retros to bring back. I know the resell value for these are through the roof but were not preserving for the collector anymore, right?
Part of me hopes they don't retro these, but I'd love another pair to wear.

don't see any relation with Mid Autumn Festival...:

Back
Top Bottom