Jordan XX3 Retro?

Highly doubt 32 State ST sold 2300 pairs since they opened, thinking they're staggering pairs out to the floor every few weeks.

Wouldn't surprise me if you show up randomly and they're have some for sale.

Nobody said they sold 2300 pairs, it was reported 2300 will be released and only in chi

Highly doubt 32 State ST sold 2300 pairs since they opened, thinking they're staggering pairs out to the floor every few weeks.

Wouldn't surprise me if you show up randomly and they're have some for sale.

I hope so. I scooped up a size 14 and I'm trying to trade down to my size.

unless you're in Chicago and they restock that's probably easier said than done

It's ok. If I don't get them it's not the end of the world. Always another hot shoe around the corner. 8)

I'm in LA so I'm sure some kind of exclusive will drop here at some point.

Last edited:
It's ok. If I don't get them it's not the end of the world. Always another hot shoe around the corner. 8)

I'm in LA so I'm sure some kind of exclusive will drop here at some point.
yea you're right, ya'll will get those 1s so youre good :lol:
I wouldn't have picked these up either but my boy hooked me up for a buck over. Probably could've finagle a little less but he drove to chicago from nyc so a buck over at least was fair

yea you're right, ya'll will get those 1s so youre good :lol:
I wouldn't have picked these up either but my boy hooked me up for a buck over. Probably could've finagle a little less but he drove to chicago from nyc so a buck over at least was fair

Yeah, a buck over is fair. I would do that. :lol:

I went up half a size (my usual was sold out) and they fit fairly well. They feel more snug than my og XX3s but I do get the impression that'll ease up as they break in. Speaking of break in, I'd forgotten about the squeeze you get initially from where the midsole wraps up and across the upper. Oh well, it's still a great shoe that's held up well.

If you could have gotten a 12.5, Would you have?

after trying them on?
Nah the 12 is actually ok, but I do love 12.5 so would've preferred that.

Yeah, the XX3 is a beautiful shoe. It makes up for a lot of the lackluster sig Jordan's after the XIV. :lol:
word :lol:, although they really aren't that bad sigs. The one with the circle though was disgusting

Back
Top Bottom