Jordan XX3 white/red/metalic silver MORE PICS

i bet u guys those are fakes cuz tha material looks sooo cheap and look @ tha tag its comin off -_-

craftmanship on these are
alien.gif

where is the CD-rom? the side panels are supposed to be lasered... those look stitched
eyes.gif

23's should represent the best they could do
These DO NOT represent the best they could do
I'd take a decent pair of 1's over these any day of the week (and they have no kind of performance at all)

Q:What does that tell you about what JB has become??
A: Sadder than Ashy Gary selling his gamecube on ebay
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

is there anyone else who thinks the whole argyle thing isnt a good idea. or is it just the fakes but that print is not needed on the entire side of the shoe.

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

i bet u guys those are fakes cuz tha material looks sooo cheap and look @ tha tag its comin off -_-

Ok, expert.. You're late. Be more punctual next time so that you can say something really sounds smart.

I like these joints they got real potential but $230 for a pair is way too much if they drop the price to $175 then maybe I will consider copping a pair

i'm lovin the interior of the shoe, so unique. as for the overall design, it's ok. i'm not really feelin that red piece that rises up by the toe.that makes them look SOOO team Jordanish imo. oh yeah, and what is up with that fin? i'm sure it has some wacky story behind it "MJ is fearless like ashark while on the court" or some stuff like that.

new jordans been fell off, i had hope but was let down yet again. BORING, they remind me of 18s.

the only part of the shoe that i like was this....

f_IMG12m_a6cc8d1.jpg

they do look real dope in this angle. overall, i am not too hyped about this shoe. it needs more work.

the back that's poppin' out reminds me of this....

dinosaur.jpg

^ Where have you been the past 9 pages? LOTS of people have noticed the stitching...

Originally Posted by HellRell09

I like these joints they got real potential but $230 for a pair is way too much if they drop the price to $175 then maybe I will consider copping a pair

Already stated a hundred thousand times but the white/carolina is the only XX3 colorway that will be $230. All others will be $180.

Back
Top Bottom