Jordan xx3 yellowing

the front of my
xx3s the white black varsity red
are yellowing
i never heard of this or seen this on any other 23s
any idea how to clean this
likes its also becoming yellow on the part under the laces like where all the holes are and the place where it says 23 is yellowing

sounds like the common problem of white patent leather yellowing similar to columbia xi's. man i'm glad i skipped this pair and only have the blackstealths. oh yeah, can't reverse this process once it starts. time to watch your shoes go from white to vanilla.

I have the same exact problem with my AS XX3's. I've looked all over the internet for solutions on cleaning them.. no luck though. It's only thetongue though.

smh.gif

Yeah mine too but only in the tounge pull tab area. I purchased it on the release week and just undsed them on April 2009 and noticed that the tounge pull tabhad yellowed........

yea same here
i bought them when they released wore them like twice then opened them today and saw this
i never seen or heard of this on any other 23s
anyway to stop this or clean it off
you think i should try the bleach soap and toothbrush thing on this?

you cant clean oxidation....you can only prevent it!!!!! or paint it..
sick.gif

u should see the front peice of the sole (toe box) on my 02 Frenchie VIIs.....ugghh, that part is mellow yellow allllllll the way....but the rest of the shoeis white as fresh snow..
ohwell.gif

I'm going to pray to GOD that this doesn't happens to my Motorsport's/Wizard's(whatever you call them)XX3's.

Yup, my allstars areyellowing on the tongue as well. Mostly, the yellowing is taking part on the very top of the tongue area around the jumpman and the 23. Imgoing to experiment and try to replace the patent tongues with leather ones but not on my allstars. Ill try the replacement with a pair of stealths.

Damn, that's crazy. Brought mine on release day and they're still in DS condition, just haven't found the right time to rock them. I don't havethis problem...yet!

daaaam...that suks....thank god i passed....never was a fan of white patent leather because of that particular reason

Back
Top Bottom