Jordan XXIII

Are there still some spots in the DMV that has these or is it a wrap!!

@datdudefrom, if you want to take a ride, dtlr on broad st in richmond still has the allstars.

dtlr up pg plaza had a few pairs of the stealths restocked as of yesterday.

St. charles mall has a restock of them i copped the all stars recently from there.

I don't fully understand the limited/non-limitedness of these. I haven't paid attention to jays in awhile. Which ones are limited and which aren't?I know the white/blue ones are pretty hard to come by but what about the black/reds or the white/reds?

I happen to purchase two pairs of los viente tres at DTLR in PG Mall TODAY. Note: They are an 8.5 but my instincts tell me they have more avail. and in othersizes. I think I seen them on display at Shoe City too. DTLR also had the bobbitos (wheat) but the smallest size avail. was a 10 ($125 if I'm notmistaking), that might intrest some folks (and many other joints folks might be interested in like flightposites, foams, spiz'ke however you spell, variousAF1s including fusions, etc etc etc).

Originally Posted by poe83

St. charles mall has a restock of them i copped the all stars recently from there.

Is that date right... of this post..
it said 3/25/08 .. if that is the case... where in ST. CHARLES MALL.. did you cop... I live 5 minutes away.. and need those.. get at me dude

Sorry for the late response but the all stars where at the footlocker on the first floor at St. Charles. Sorry for the lat response

Back
Top Bottom