Jordan Zion 2

Great look at these. Shoe has lots of potential for great colorways. In. I love the jumpman silhouette on the back on this colorway. Logo looks great on the tongue, and while the tongue is the cartoonishly big ones Nike does these days, it at least looks thin (unlike the kyrie 8s for example). Can't wait til we get more colorway info and release dates.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FRd492qVEAArZoN?format=jpg&name=large

What worries me is that thin heel collar. Might dig in peoples achilles. The 1's were padded heavily

Genuinely like these... people complaining about old *** chunky shoes. but thats what i grew up on. The Kobe 1s 2s 3s. Huarache 2k5s. And1s. Lebrons etc. Shoes just arent the same anymore.
they aren't the same alright. just don't make them like condoms or paper shoes.

Noticed after I posted I think this is stuff that goes with the Naruto stuff, but it's still nice merch for him going forward

I’m on the fence for them. The fur really is awful. The rest of the shoe is 🔥. Cause its different color it stands out even more. If it was at least dark brown like the other parts it would acceptable.

I’m on the fence for them. The fur really is awful. The rest of the shoe is 🔥. Cause its different color it stands out even more. If it was at least dark brown like the other parts it would acceptable.
the fur do need some shaving treatment.

Digging the detail on the heel but the rest of the shoe is a little too busy for me especially the strap area.

Back
Top Bottom