Jordan Zion 2

Really like these. Kind of wish it had no strap, or at least a 2-way strap. In that performance review, the strap was already looking stretched out, floppy, and misaligned after playing in them. That aside, I think it’s a huge aesthetical improvement over the Zion 1, and could end up being a classic with respect to on-court performance. Overall, nice job by JB. Hopefully, we get some nice color ways. I haven’t seen one that is quite my style yet, but I don’t dislike the released color ways either.

92ED9FE5-B28B-457A-9C79-62234927FF71.jpeg

These things feel 👍🏾. Def a TTS fit. Width is great with a little bit of toe space up front. Cushion feels good. I can feel the zoom bag instantly. Nice and soft in the heel and bouncy in the forefoot. Gonna send back the voodoo though, material is super cheap. I feel like itll tear quickly because theres no give like the mesh. The hairy tongue is awful too 🤣. I will 💯 be in for at least 1 colorway depending on what they drop.

not sure I can get over how cramped these voodoos feel on my ankle/achilles. granted, I've worn them for all of five minutes walking around the house, so maybe they'll lighten up with some time. but those ball-mounds of hard padding are just sodomizing the back of my feet. maybe I'll learn to love it, daddy

not sure I can get over how cramped these voodoos feel on my ankle/achilles. granted, I've worn them for all of five minutes walking around the house, so maybe they'll lighten up with some time. but those ball-mounds of hard padding are just sodomizing the back of my feet. maybe I'll learn to love it, daddy

Got mine but haven't tried them on yet and I typically hate that **** (sent back my $80 Separates because of it) so I guess I'll just get ready to return my pair. Always something with Nike. Hope I get lucky but I'm probably on your same timeline

ok these are growing on me, the ankle squeeze has definitely ebbed enough that I'm no longer in pain and actually liking the close fit. the materials all around feel a little cheap, but it's different, I like the color blend, and there's a lot of little hidden touches to them and I'm now on board. still probably won't wear them a ton, but happy enough to have them as I've checked the zions off the list

52175893343_5bbe567c61_b.jpg

He talks about the ankle too. Also says it goes away after breaking in.

Y’all going TTS or .5 up? I went .5 up on Zion 1

yeah, these have definitely mellowed out just by wearing them around the house. haven't taken them outside yet because I wasn't sure if I was gonna keep them, but they actually feel really good now and I like all the support

He talks about the ankle too. Also says it goes away after breaking in.

Y’all going TTS or .5 up? I went .5 up on Zion 1

Thanks for the video. Maybe I'll try another pair down the line but I doubt it. And while he said after playing in them for hours or days it kind of starts to go away he also said it's a big man's shoe not great for guards or people doing quick movements. So that's 2 strikes for me.

I hope everybody enjoys their pairs. It's a great looking shoe to me

:lol: yo

Back
Top Bottom