anyone know any places to pick them up?  I can only find them on Caliroots

mii975.jpg

these are just 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone know any places to pick them up?  I can only find them on Caliroots

mii975.jpg

yeah that'd be $144 though, if I can find them in the States I'm prob looking at $90 max

yeah that'd be $144 though, if I can find them in the States I'm prob looking at $90 max

That is a nice colorway.  Needs mesh toe though.  If its on Caliroots, then chances are its an EU release.

Hmmm... now that you mention it, I might have to ID these with the mesh.  Thanks!

That is a nice colorway.  Needs mesh toe though.  If its on Caliroots, then chances are its an EU release.

Hmmm... now that you mention it, I might have to ID these with the mesh.  Thanks!

Almost copped them for 50% a week ago, but the leather toebox puts me off, if only it was perforated, then they'd rock.

Almost copped them for 50% a week ago, but the leather toebox puts me off, if only it was perforated, then they'd rock.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

+1...colorway is pretty nice. leather toebox kills it...if it was mesh it would be better

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

+1...colorway is pretty nice. leather toebox kills it...if it was mesh it would be better

just picked up a pair from kix-files.com  cost $115 plus $35 to ship from Hong Kong..you can id them but their is no way to add nike or nike air on the heel tab to red.  these were ispired by the bred jordan iv..i knew there was a reason i liked them :smile:

just picked up a pair from kix-files.com  cost $115 plus $35 to ship from Hong Kong..you can id them but their is no way to add nike or nike air on the heel tab to red.  these were ispired by the bred jordan iv..i knew there was a reason i liked them :smile:

man i've been wanting those ever since i saw that pic a few weeks back. those 90s are fiiiiiire

man i've been wanting those ever since i saw that pic a few weeks back. those 90s are fiiiiiire

Back
Top Bottom