Jordans in the Washing Machine

Wassup Niketalk! I recently just restored a pair of yellowed mesh og concord 11s, and now the mesh is full of chemicals such as barkeepers friend, soap, and stain remover. Im debating whether to hose it down or throw them in the washing machine. I have been told that throwing shoes in the laundry machine is a bad idea because the heat can undue the glueing and cause the whole shoe to fall apart. However, what if i set the laundry machine to only release cold water and no heat whatsoever? Help is much appreciated because this would be my new way to clean dirty old shoes!Keep in mind its 01 Concord 11s I plan on putting in the washer. Much Thanks Niketalk
happy.gif

Wassup Niketalk! I recently just restored a pair of yellowed mesh og concord 11s, and now the mesh is full of chemicals such as barkeepers friend, soap, and stain remover. Im debating whether to hose it down or throw them in the washing machine. I have been told that throwing shoes in the laundry machine is a bad idea because the heat can undue the glueing and cause the whole shoe to fall apart. However, what if i set the laundry machine to only release cold water and no heat whatsoever? Help is much appreciated because this would be my new way to clean dirty old shoes!Keep in mind its 01 Concord 11s I plan on putting in the washer. Much Thanks Niketalk
happy.gif

Your shoes are done. Nothing will save them. The shine will never come back on the mesh and it's all yellow sponge inside the tongue, colors wont come out. Your shoes are ruined. wear them or try to get rid of them. It's unfortunate. Sorry.

Your shoes are done. Nothing will save them. The shine will never come back on the mesh and it's all yellow sponge inside the tongue, colors wont come out. Your shoes are ruined. wear them or try to get rid of them. It's unfortunate. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom