Jordans on cops

I was watchin Cops tonight and some drug dealer got busted werain some Mars 4's they sent the dogs in after him and his white shirt had blood stains allover it, so his+##% was matchin. Then on the next segment some dude in some fake 7's robbed a diner and the cops matched the shoe print he left on thecounter to his fake 7's. The cop even said "You can see the Jumpman right there." The only way it could have been better is if the copwould've told him to stop wearin fakes son

good story
indifferent.gif

it would of been funnier if the cop had said, "You can see the fake*+++ Jumpman right there".

Originally Posted by Ima Shoe Addict8

guys dont bash on us because yopu have nothing else to do.... lmao
smh.gif
smh.gif

why dont you go out and do something??
coming from the guy who just said this:
lol you are as lame as i am watching t.v on a saturday night.. oh well..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ima Shoe Addict8

why dont you go out and do something??

or just stay in and do what you do every weekend...

1.stay in today .
2.take out all your shoes out the closet....
3.take all of them out and show your familly what an amazing amount of shoes you have(p.s... they can care less about your shoes)...
4.lick the bottom of all your DS kicks...
5.repack them and wait till next weekend and do it all over again...
roll.gif
You're the one that just tried to make fun off people on a sneaker forum.
You would be loved over here http://www.issforums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=register

werain some Mars 4's they sent the dogs in after him and his white shirt had blood stains all over it, so his+##% was matchin.
I'm almost positive that my IQ just dropped.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

worst post in NT history?
Probably not. Somebody somewhere on NT wants to "Jordan-ize" the site with the most dominant uninspiring pointless unsophisticated irrelevantpost to take home that title.
laugh.gif

Sorry I posted, just thought it was funny. At least it wasn't another post about Jordans on Seinfeld or Fresh Prince. Those pop up every week or so..

Also nothing exciting happens on Saturday nights when your married with kids.

Back
Top Bottom