Jordans Size changes??

anybody noticing this? i got some flints a couple months ago and got a 9.5 they fit HUGE... had to buy a size 9 playoff 13 =/ now... 9.5s used to fit perfect, but i always bought a 10.

so yeah im jw if this size diffrence happening for others.

anybody noticing this? i got some flints a couple months ago and got a 9.5 they fit HUGE... had to buy a size 9 playoff 13 =/ now... 9.5s used to fit perfect, but i always bought a 10.

so yeah im jw if this size diffrence happening for others.

it did for my space jams i got a 9 which always fit just right but with the space jams the feel a little too snug. Now those are the only ones b/c i started to try on 9 and 9.5 in the releases after tha and 9 fits right and my cool greys are9.5 but the feel to big i though it was just me maybe it is idk.

it did for my space jams i got a 9 which always fit just right but with the space jams the feel a little too snug. Now those are the only ones b/c i started to try on 9 and 9.5 in the releases after tha and 9 fits right and my cool greys are9.5 but the feel to big i though it was just me maybe it is idk.

I think it's the XIII of lately that are running big. A lot of non signature jordan shoes usually run true to size.

I think it's the XIII of lately that are running big. A lot of non signature jordan shoes usually run true to size.

I noticed this too on my wc 3s, I tried on my true size and it was too big

I went down 1/2 sz on wc3 and they fit perfectly

Same goes for bin v, some say 1/2 sz down on bin v

I noticed this too on my wc 3s, I tried on my true size and it was too big

I went down 1/2 sz on wc3 and they fit perfectly

Same goes for bin v, some say 1/2 sz down on bin v

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

They've always switched for me. Not sure why.
ima 9 but i had to get size 10 spacejams. they always switch for me as well. sometimes i gotta get a 9 sometime a 9.5 and some 10. 

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

They've always switched for me. Not sure why.
ima 9 but i had to get size 10 spacejams. they always switch for me as well. sometimes i gotta get a 9 sometime a 9.5 and some 10. 

I like the new roomier feel...11.5 fit a lil snug and sz 12 leave me with a lil room in the toe which is perfect for me. I'd rather they fit a lil big and be comfortable,

than to be tight and end up giving me blisters. LOL

I like the new roomier feel...11.5 fit a lil snug and sz 12 leave me with a lil room in the toe which is perfect for me. I'd rather they fit a lil big and be comfortable,

than to be tight and end up giving me blisters. LOL

Different sizes for different models isnt unusual... every shoe is made and built different, so depending on how it was cut and all youll find that you may have to go up or down on certain ones

Different sizes for different models isnt unusual... every shoe is made and built different, so depending on how it was cut and all youll find that you may have to go up or down on certain ones

I agree with different sizes for different models...but all Jays seem to be running .5 size big over the last year or so.

Starting with the XII's in 09, VI's, XIII's, this years III's and even the Cool Grey XI's from this past Christmas fit a lil roomier than the Space Jams.

I personally think JB is finally catering to our complaints a lil. Jays have always run really narrow IMO now they feel just right.

I agree with different sizes for different models...but all Jays seem to be running .5 size big over the last year or so.

Starting with the XII's in 09, VI's, XIII's, this years III's and even the Cool Grey XI's from this past Christmas fit a lil roomier than the Space Jams.

I personally think JB is finally catering to our complaints a lil. Jays have always run really narrow IMO now they feel just right.

it just depends on the model my 19s are a 12 but they fit just fine but my 13's are 11 and they fit snug as a bug lol

it just depends on the model my 19s are a 12 but they fit just fine but my 13's are 11 and they fit snug as a bug lol

I think they have definitely been bigger than they used to be.....I've always worn a 10.5 and been getting 10's.

Back
Top Bottom