Jordan's Worth Money...(What About Merchandise)

Its obvious his shoes are worth money but I have Basketball cards, books, magazines he was on, posters, all kinds of Jordan stuff, is it worth money? Orjust the face value. Hell some of his shoes not worth that much. Do I need to sell all this stuff that people don't collect anymore? Or keep it another 20yrs for my son to throw away or not care about. Just curious

There's this sweet-*** Mike poster that I had back in the day. It was a Nike Air Jordan licensed poster. It featured Mike wearing the XII's; matter offact, it's the same image they used in the retro card for the XIIs. It must have been 16"x20"; If I could find that poster now, I'd probablyconsider paying a pretty penny for it. To tell you the truth though, now that I get a great sense of how much of an *** Micheal seems to be, I probablywouldn't want a poster of him, lol.

His crap better be worth SOME money. I have # 45 and 23 autographed jersey's. And I'm looking to cash in when he croaks. lol jk, I dont wish death onanyone.

I have a lot of memorabilia too but most of it is just for the hobby. I need to frame it all and put that stuff up, just haven't had the time.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

There's this sweet-*** Mike poster that I had back in the day. It was a Nike Air Jordan licensed poster. It featured Mike wearing the XII's; matter of fact, it's the same image they used in the retro card for the XIIs. It must have been 16"x20"; If I could find that poster now, I'd probably consider paying a pretty penny for it. To tell you the truth though, now that I get a great sense of how much of an *** Micheal seems to be, I probably wouldn't want a poster of him, lol.
i got that poster off of ebay for like 18 bucks brand new hes wearing the TAXI XII RITE

got an autographed carolina jersey. i hand crfted a quality frame for it and matted it and tht thing better be worth a good bit

LOL you sound like me man I got posters, jerseys, shoes(of course), dvds... I plan on keepin' it all til I decide I don't want or need it anymore.Whether that ever happens who knows...

Back
Top Bottom