pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This was her before still
smokin.gif

2gw5csh.jpg

This is her now and my god
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

w1v760.jpg

I always thought that her, Raven Symone, and America Ferrera.

Stockton. Why on earth would you quote a set of pictures when you had the 1st response of the thread?

Would be nice to get into them thick thighs of her. You know what they say about thick girl. The box is extra wet and warm

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Stockton. Why on earth would you quote a set of pictures when you had the 1st response of the thread?

Cause OP might've felt bad for her and tried to find the most attractive pics he could find of her
laugh.gif
....she's not thread worth.

"no air"  let her suffocate

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Cause OP might've felt bad for her and tried to find the most attractive pics he could find of her
laugh.gif
....she's not thread worth.

"no air"  let her suffocate

Don't feel bad for her at all, i knew what i was doing when i made my post and i knew of course people on NT was gonna say shes not thread worthy but yet you still found the time to post in it. . .I forgot NT pulls dimes all the time.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Don't feel bad for her at all, i knew what i was doing when i made my post and i knew of course people on NT was gonna say shes not thread worthy but yet you still found the time to post in it. . .I forgot NT pulls dimes all the time.

roll.gif
Please stop using this comeback. If someone doesn't think she looks good it does NOT mean that they pull dimes. Please stop using this.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Some of yall are gay. She always been pretty but now she got some shape to her. Jordin looking good
pimp.gif

Yea we are gay because we don't think she is that vicious. Makes sense.

You always thought that what!?! Dude got me rereading the sentence 3 times.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

You always thought that what!?! Dude got me rereading the sentence 3 times.
laugh.gif
My fault Danger,
roll.gif

I always thought that her, Raven Symone, and America Ferrera were from the same tribe in Africa.

Yea I was trippin
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom