Jose Juan Barea really sucks

Why's everything always about looks on NT? "NH,"

"
tired.gif
smh.gif
@ dudes thinking guys are ugly."

Why does NT have so much insecurity about their sexuality. I just don't get it. Earl Boykins is 5'5'', dude is a little baller.

And for the record, JJ I believe is 6'0'', but compared to 6'5'' Stuckey he is a ******.

Barea is shooting 46.4% from the field this season... very good for a 6'0" PG.

That bum Jason Gardner had a 39.8 FG% during his 4 years at Arizona
sick.gif

sub-40% against college competition
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

he's no where 6'0 feet , more like 5'9. If this bum get to play in the NBA then i guess i gave up my dream a little bit too early.

Small pushing and shoving, double technical.

I actually thought that Stuckey was the instigator, but it doesn't really matter.

He lit up the summer league and was really fun to watch there. But then again so was Mensah-Bonsu so maybe that's besides the point.

I like my dude Pops!
laugh.gif

And just for the sake of argument, name some dudes you know who're a third string PG who scored 25 points in 11 shot attempts and was 4/4 from three in aSEASON game (he did it against the Kings
laugh.gif
)

Yeah your right.. I haven't seen him play that much other than when he played against Chris Paul, the Pan-AM games, and like 2 games of the Mavs.. ThePan-Am games he was playing very erratic, forcing passes and making bad decisions.. His scoring was legit though.. so I guess I am basing my observation off ofthat tournament.. And the two games I saw him play backed up that observation as well..(bad decision making, forcing passes).. It could be, like you said, b/cof limited playing time, but I haven't seen any glimpses of the great career he had at Northeastern..(Didn't see any of his games at NU, only heard ofit by research and word of mouth)

But, I believe I've seen enough footage in where I can critique a players performance. The guy can shoot the 3, plays tough man on man defense, can Pushthe rock, but sometimes it leads to bad passes or bad decision making..

Never said he was a bum or garbage, just stated an observation of mine.

Ohhh.... And, I also don't think that this is a good justification on why Jason Gardner was not given a chance either..

Alsooo.. I can't believe a topic got made for a 3rd string point guard in the first place.. Anyone want to make a Marcus Vinicius post
tongue.gif

I'm about to make a Gerry Mancamera post.
pimp.gif
smh.gif
@ no one wanting to take a chance on this dude.

First he tries to get into a fight with a guy who is five inches taller and 30 lbs heavier in Rodney Stuckey. Little ****** Barea would have been murdered.

Yes, because size always matters in a fight
eyes.gif

How the $+*% can that freak be 6ft?

If he's 6ft then im Tom Brady.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I like my dude Pops!
laugh.gif

And just for the sake of argument, name some dudes you know who're a third string PG who scored 25 points in 11 shot attempts and was 4/4 from three in a SEASON game (he did it against the Kings
laugh.gif
)

Jannerro Pargo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

He makes some boneheaded plays and dumb turnovers on a consistent basis..

How many games you seen this dude play my man?
laugh.gif

THe Mavericks haven't played him that much, and when he has (at least this season) he hasn't turned it over that much, and he mainly hits shots. Yall are basing this off one game, so I guess I should take it with a grain of salt. Only Mavericks or heavy-NBA fans should know how good/bad this dude is. He's not great, he's not good, but he's definitely not bad.

Totally agree. When J.J. was getting playing time earlier this season he wasnt doing bad, and he usually comes in and plays his 5 minutes or whatever anddoes a pretty good job. People see him have one bad game on National TV and they jump all over him. Im not saying the dude is an all-star but he isnt a badplayer.

People who dont watch the Mavs on a daily basis dont realize how valuable players like Barea, Bass, Diop, and Stack are to the Mavs rotation and points offthe bench.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

This dude is a joke.

Now I know why Dallas rarely plays him after seeing him get significant minutes.
First he tries to get into a fight with a guy who is five inches taller and 30 lbs heavier in Rodney Stuckey. Little ****** Barea would have been murdered.
Then he has 3 TO and 0 AST in just 13 minutes.

This trashbag is in the NBA and a guy like Jason Gardner never even made an NBA roster? I don't get it.

i would love to have seen ma homie Stuckey @%## this dude up.
pimp.gif

Good post though
laugh.gif

He's what the third point guard on an championship contender? Guy has one bad game so he has to be garbage.

Watch more games. Barea is a better passer than Sebastian Telfair.

Back
Top Bottom