JP Morgan bankrolled Epstein even though he was flagged as “potentially problematic”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical double standards. The sexual exploitation of minors is not heinous apparently.

"According to the Times, JPMorgan’s compliance team started a “wide-ranging review of its customers” at the end of 2008, after the Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme was revealed. JPMorgan had been Madoff’s primary bank.

During that review, compliance officers at JPMorgan, which had a relationship with Epstein from the late 1990s to 2013, flagged Epstein’s accounts as “potentially problematic” and recommended the bank drop him as a client. But the bank stuck with him. "

He's dead? He isn't as polarizing as Kanye west? He's white?

Those are my guesses

Why no one is talking about this
Reason why no one is talking about this is because JP Morgan dropped Epstein in 2013 already before the scale of his crimes came to light. The reason why JP Morgan even kept him so long before that was because he was partners with Jes Staley who was running JP Morgan at the time.
This eventually all came to light and Jes Staley was kicked out of his role at Barclay soon after.

If OP did some research instead of trying to spread some lazy agitprop with an article from 2019, he would've known this.

Also if he did some more research, he wouldve seen that JPMorgan agreed to Kanye's request to leave their bank for his BUSINESS ACCOUNT BEFORE the WLM shirt, Antisemtic remark.

But keep on believing Candace Owen/White Supremacy propaganda. :wow:

It's a bank. They care more about money than morals. I'm sure they wouldn't publicly endorse him but they'd definitely do business with him.

Reason why no one is talking about this is because JP Morgan dropped Epstein in 2013 already before the scale of his crimes came to light. The reason why JP Morgan even kept him so long before that was because he was partners with Jes Staley who was running JP Morgan at the time.
This eventually all came to light and Jes Staley was kicked out of his role at Barclay soon after.

If OP did some research instead of trying to spread some lazy agitprop with an article from 2019, he would've known this.

Also if he did some more research, he wouldve seen that JPMorgan agreed to Kanye's request to leave their bank for his BUSINESS ACCOUNT BEFORE the WLM shirt, Antisemtic remark.

But keep on believing Candace Owen/White Supremacy propaganda. :wow:
Just in case you missed it the first time….

What happened with that JP Morgan ship that had all those kilos of coke? Like 20 billion dollars worth of drugs.

A source close to the situation said on Wednesday that the ship, the MSC Gayane, is part of a transportation strategy fund run for the bank’s asset management unit.

That means JPMorgan Chase (JPM) does not have any operational control of the vessel, a Liberian-flagged ship that is run by the Swiss-based Mediterranean Shipping Company. The bank had no comment.

Looks like people waking up today trying to find bank conspiracies to cloak their antisemitic views.
So i'll throw you a bone : HSBC bank (HONG KONG) helped laundered funds for Latin America drug cartels

When you're apart of a gang rarely do you turn on each other and Epstein was jewish and he had friends that were apart of that underage gang.

When he killed himself a lot of em feel like he took their secrets with him and he might have.

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 15.54.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 15.55.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 15.55.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 15.56.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 15.56.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 15.56.27 PM.png

Thats only on Jewish people. The way he feels about Asian people is just on par.

I don't understand these dudes like Kanye. They'll say it's not all Jews, just the men in power who misuse it, then proceed to never talk about those men or say names but instead choose wording, literature and memes directed to all Jews.

Last edited:
computersputin computersputin just be on my nuts.

Son thinks he's meth and runs NT

I made this thread cuz NT likes to be selective with which threads get closed and which stays opened.

Not an attack on Jewish people. This isn't about Kanye or what he believes.

This thread subject is factual. Not an opinion.

computersputin computersputin just be on my nuts.

Son thinks he's meth and runs NT

I made this thread cuz NT likes to be selective with which threads get closed and which stays opened.

Not an attack on Jewish people. This isn't about Kanye or what he believes.

This thread subject is factual. Not an opinion.
Don't be a coward and @ Meth then

If your beef is with moderation on NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom