Judge orders my dude to death and i aint mad

olddogpr

Banned
http://www.connpost.com/ci_7683515?source=most_viewed

RUSSELL PEELER (ConnPost.com file)

BRIDGEPORT - A defiant Russell Peeler Jr. was sentenced to death this morning for ordering the murders of a city woman and her young son eight yearsago.

"This whole process has been a farce! I had nothing to do with killing these people!" the 35-year-old drug kingpin exclaimed in Superior Court asjudicial marshals and corrections officers surrounded him.

But Judge Robert Devlin Jr. retorted he supports the jury's verdict that death is the appropriate punishment for Peeler's role in killing 8-year-oldLeroy "B.J." Brown and his mother Karen Clarke in 1999.

"One can only imagine the stark terror experienced by Karen Clarke and her young son Leroy Brown moments before their deaths," the judge said."And these deaths were from the gun of an assassin sent to kill them by this defendant ... I order you to be taken to a place designated by thecommissioner of corrections to be put to death by means of lethal injection."

In the back of the courtroom, Peeler's 17-year-old daughter, Russhell, burst into tears. "I love you dad, I love you! Someday I'm going to be alawyer so I can get you free," she exclaimed before being ordered by marshals to leave the courtroom.

Peeler was convicted previously of two counts of capital felony for ordering his younger brother, Adrian, to kill the boy and his mother. They were foundshot to death in their Earl Avenue home on Jan. 8, 1999.

The killings took place a few days before B.J. was to testify against Russell Peeler for

the murder of Clarke's fiance, Rudy Snead.

During the sentencing hearing this morning, Clarke's brother, Oswald Clarke tried to express his family's satisfaction that justice had finally beenserved, but was shouted down several times by Peeler. Clarke later urged state residents to call their legislators to ensure Peeler is not allowed to wait toolong before the ultimate penalty is carried out.

"Don't waste taxpayers' money on this guy, he's not it," he said.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERHEAD7792

smh.gif
and im glad he is getting the death penalty for ordering to kill a child and his mother

same with me
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I wouldn't call that man "my dude." He's a disgusting individual and even if I knew him, I would never tell anyone.

"How do you know him? "

Ive know dude about 20 years 1st met him when he started seeing a hoodrat from my old projects. He was a good dude moms was a cop and all. He started hangingin the projects idolizing the hustlas and then started doing his own thing which eventually let to the situation hes in now.

Yeah that is pretty sad, but i can't judge know one by saying he deserves this and that.. R.I.P to the kid and his mother.
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

ldea you on WATER? He looks nothing like Nas
smh.gif
lol
laugh.gif
what the hell is WATER? like liquid water? lol lol...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I wouldn't call that man "my dude." He's a disgusting individual and even if I knew him, I would never tell anyone.
yeah keither would I. its just dissappoints me that people actually want to kill a 8-year old kid and his/her mother
mad.gif
mad.gif

The killings took place a few days before B.J. was to testify against Russell Peeler for the murder of Clarke's fiance, Rudy Snead.

Ok that explains it. So he kills the fiancee, then kills the 8 year old who is to testify against him. What a jerk
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mylife07

Yeah that is pretty sad, but i can't judge know one by saying he deserves this and that.. R.I.P to the kid and his mother.

smh.gif
lol
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Wow I remember that murder from when I was in High School. My hometown in the news once again for some negativity.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mylife07

smh.gif
lol
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom