"Juice" appreciation

I know, 15 years too late, but I just watched it for about the hundredth time last night. From Q, an original sneakerhead, to my man Special Ed playingbaby's-momma's boyfriend, to Tupac starting his " I am a bad-a--" slide by playing Bishop. I think this movie role completely changed hiswhole life, and started his thuggery. Soundtrack was one of the best EVER. Don't try to argue that. And Q's older woman, sweaty aerobics gear and all,was IT. Greatness all around.

tired.gif

Yea Q was the man for real. Remember when he and Bishop effed up the house party? Real talk Bishop and give no type of @$%$ but it was because he didn'tfeel like he had anything to give a @$%$ about.

" u done slid down a razor blade and landed in a alcohol river "
laugh.gif

sam jackson
pimp.gif

i seen this in the movies when i was younger, i remember heavy d was there at the theater and people were getting his autograph. got my first turntables afterthis movie
pimp.gif

Def a classic that you can re watch over and over again.
Favorite line- "I tell ya momma you aint $%*!"

I dont like this movie because there were no spanish people in this film.

indifferent.gif

Refer to the Friends thread for clarification of the above sarcasm.

GEE-Q was like my idol growing up
pimp.gif

"We were doing the hoochie coochie my friend!"

"One, if I lose, I'm gonna beat that @#%. Two, if I lose, I'm gonna beat that @#%. So pop two quarters in, pop tart, and let's get this gameon, I'll be gettin' that @#%!"
laugh.gif

I was in love with Yolanda
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

"You crazy man!" - Que

" You know what, last time you said that you got me mad. But you know what . . . you're right! I am crazy! - Bishop

Tupac played that role too well made me wonder, lol! Def appreciated

Originally Posted by Diego

indifferent.gif

Radames wasn't Spanish? I $@+@@%# can't stand online sarcasm. It ain't in the words, it's in the delivery.

I always thought the ending of the movie was real cheesy and funny, where the random bystander hands Q the pistol and says "you got the juice now."So corny...I'm always like
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

indifferent.gif

Radames wasn't Spanish? I $@+@@%# can't stand online sarcasm. It ain't in the words, it's in the delivery.
Sons name was Radames, you need to rock a flag everywhere he went to further prove his spanishness?
Sarcasm Fail

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

I always thought the ending of the movie was real cheesy and funny, where the random bystander hands Q the pistol and says "you got the juice now." So corny...I'm always like
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I thought that was the deepest line Ive ever heard when I was younger
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

I always thought the ending of the movie was real cheesy and funny, where the random bystander hands Q the pistol and says "you got the juice now." So corny...I'm always like
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Yeah its a ironic moral to the story. Bishop wanted to "juice" at all cost, and heres Que ;who didnt want the "juice", get allthe glory.

"Man she got the snappy nappy dug out" great movie

When Steel was mixing them Eggs wit beer lol

"YO Blizz in there robbng the place " "N and you aint get nothin?"

Originally Posted by Gmills23

indifferent.gif

Sons name was Radames, you need to rock a flag everywhere he went to further prove his spanishness?
Sarcasm Fail
Damn I didn't know Radamez was from Spain.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by Gmills23

indifferent.gif

Sarcasm Fail
Damn I didn't know Radamez was from Spain.
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom