Juice wrld, dead @ 21

I’m scared to do psychedelics. Feel like it would trigger something bad in my brain and i’d turn into a serial killer.

Is there any schizophrenia in your family history? Typically if there’s a chance you would develop it eventually, psychs can speed the onset of it happening up.

Also, unless you do a large amount, you would more than likely be fully in control of yourself. If anything, it gives you a renewed perspective on life if done with the right mind frame/intention. I definitely wouldn’t push anybody to do them but I’d certainly recommend researching the positive effects.

It’s been quite a few years since I’ve done any, but I do miss it. It can be an extremely magical experience .

You wild for this lmao.
And vood99, besides Syd Barret from Pink Floyd, who else lost their mind?
If taken responsibility and in moderation it’s relative safe. But then again none of these musicians are taking their drugs not in moderation and not responsibly.
You can’t take LSD everyday, hell you can’t do it every other day. But musicians who abused it, def makes sense they could lose their sense and grip on reality.

They wouldn’t be dead though...

Peter Green from Fleetwood Mac (when they had their OG blues sound as opposed to their pop rock/country sound). He only recovered in the '90s but was a mess for almost 2 decades. Syd Barret never recovered as you said. As mentioned damn near everyone making music during that '60s era tried the stuff and IMO alot of the 'music' made during that period is un-listenable.

These new jack rappers keep doing stuff in excess; they'd blow their brains out by OD'ing on the stuff right away while showing off to their 'followers' on (insert social media platform here).

Last edited:
Peter Green from Fleetwood Mac (when they had their OG blues sound as opposed to their pop rock/country sound). He only recovered in the '90s but was a mess for almost 2 decades. Syd Barret never recovered as you said. As mentioned damn near everyone making music during that '60s era tried the stuff and IMO alot of the 'music' made during that period is un-listenable.

These new jack rappers keep doing stuff in excess; they'd blow their brains out by OD'ing on the stuff right away.

Don’t forget 60’s rock star Donovan . He can barely remember anything.

Back
Top Bottom