** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

$230 shipped, only $5 over retail to get 'em a few days early. Not sure if I'm keeping the Celtics, might sell 'em, we'll see.

oh you mad- nice pick ups
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

got a second pair of CDP 16's in today, but traded them to my brother for his cool grey 11's
wow thats a good trade on your part

Originally Posted by mcan21o

got a second pair of CDP 16's in today, but traded them to my brother for his cool grey 11's

laugh.gif
why would you do that to your brother?

Originally Posted by JC5123

Originally Posted by mcan21o

laugh.gif
why would you do that to your brother?

our favorite shoe is the black/red 16. he already has the CDP and OG, but the cool grey's are too small for him and they actually look worse in person. ifthe 16's weren't creased hella bad i would have kept them.

Oh_You_Mad - price is insane... and my size too

nrg1604 - are those lbj af1 sz 10 from ebay selleramigo? i won the ebay auction but he sold them to someone else for 80 bucks more
devil.gif

NICE KEV, Glad you got your tee. That shirt went so fast out here it was ridiculous. All about white tho hahah, makes the bog logo stick out more.

No shoes, picked this up prior to riding with some "Fixed gear" dudes
grin.gif
. That was an adventure and it was like riding with the neighborhood kids. I come from a roadie/mtn bike background and it was different to say theleast.
Anyways, something to open a cold one and take your wheels off while watching your buddie change his flat
laugh.gif
369000300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom