** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

Damn you would think the supreme highs just dropped with nid picking up all 3 CWs at ones
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
did you paid anywhere near $2,100 for the set?

Better late than never,
copped for retail plus 10% off at the AKIN grand opening.
came out to $307
pimp.gif

btw, these are my first pairs of Jordan's. Now I'm gonna be coppin much more.

1z23a7c.jpg

33mo9rs.jpg

Copped these earlier last week, but I decided I'm gonna return them. (I need the cash
ohwell.gif
)
u0dp0.jpg

finishline 180s are dope in color, but come on nike...full patent? .....that's what made me say no to the 50$ price tag i coulda got them for

as i always say, as long as YOU like em...kudos...

so much sole - DOPE foam pearls......really really want those.....but no money.....
frown.gif

my penny atlantic 2s will be here on the 31st, just tim time to finish off the thread

i swooped a pair of cords and everybody clowned on me for rockin them. i told them be ready for the come back!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

...my 21st i woke up with the nastiest hang over...EVER.... -_-
laugh.gif
Im looking forward to that. Lets see if it'll top the09 New Year Eve one
roll.gif

Those would be Kobe IV's (Playoff Pack's). FLINT GREY just posted his Kobe IV Home Finals edition I believe.

Are those are to come by? BTW still looking for black/blue I?

Damn you would think the supreme highs just dropped with nid picking up all 3 CWs at ones
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
did you paid anywhere near $2,100 for the set
I know. I wanted all 3 and thought it would be impossible to get them before my birthday since i only got a few weeks. Then BAM. 1 dude. 3 shoes.DS. 1 size. Comes with everything untouched. I had to. And nowhere near $2100. Less....lot loess
smokin.gif

And thanks every1 for the birthday wish
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Those would be Kobe IV's (Playoff Pack's). FLINT GREY just posted his Kobe IV Home Finals edition I believe.

The Kobe IV Finals? Yeah, they're a bit hard to come by
laugh.gif
Check outthe http://niketalk.com/topic/86035OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE IV THREAD. in the Nike Forum. As for the pair I got, nah, not too hard at all. They shouldbe in your local FTL, Champs, etc.

And the I's
ohwell.gif
Yeah, I am. But most of these asking prices are a bit out of myrange. I'm managing my money with tuition, helping to pay a mortgage and stuff so its probably not in my best interest to get them now.
tired.gif
One day though!

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by NiPxD

The Kobe IV Finals? Yeah, they're a bit hard to come by
laugh.gif
Check out the http://niketalk.com/topic/86035OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE IV THREAD. in the Nike Forum. As for the pair I got, nah, not too hard atall. They should be in your local FTL, Champs, etc.

And the I's
ohwell.gif
Yeah, I am. But most of these asking prices are a bit out of my range. I'm managing my money with tuition, helping to pay a mortgage and stuff so its probably not in my best interest to get them now.
tired.gif
One day though!

Thanks for the link Mo. Just skimmed thru it and i like the Venom most.
pimp.gif

Priorities first. Big ups to u my man.

I NEED YOUR ADVISE:
I SAW THIS AIR CB34 TWEED EDITION FOR $50.

SHOULD I BUY IT?

ANY OPINIONS?

Back
Top Bottom