** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

Originally Posted by T21D

369228144.jpg

Very surprised you bought these before the Oregon II's!
eek.gif

Same price range & all. Never saw this coming.
Good stuff nonetheless.

PO

Originally Posted by tak

Good pick-ups everybody.

Whats that AJ 1 pack retailing for?

$225 I believe.
I don't understand how they come up with these prices for these packages. CDP is $310, Raging Bull is $310, but DMP 1 is $225? I don't understand.

The packaging for the Transformers is
eek.gif
. The shoes don't really do anything for me though.

Nothing ground breaking.
Copped the tees for 12 bucks a piece. I dont normally grab 2 of the same tees but for 24 + tax, i couldnt say no. Especially since Ive been trying to find atee to match the cactus foams since forever.
The 3/20 pack is for my girl size 4.5. Copped from a nike outlet that I niketalker posted in the outlet thread (thanks again sir). Im pretty sure they sold outnow. Not bad for $71 shipped.

i know! a foot locker got re-modeled & they were just gonna throw it out. I scooped that up real quick. it actually has a plastic lip over the letters so ucould actually set some shoes on top of it.

some new kicks...sorry about the pic sizes, it wouldn't let me upload correctly so i had to paste & couldn't edit...

36$ 95's

15$ Blazers

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by T21D

Very surprised you bought these before the Oregon II's!
eek.gif

Same price range & all. Never saw this coming.
Good stuff nonetheless.

PO
didnt think fred would buy them either...he does have the kanye bapes tho...hmmm

That's a steal on those animal skin 95's,
I was thinking about pulling the trigger on a size 9.5 for around $130 shipped

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

That's a steal on those animal skin 95's,
I was thinking about pulling the trigger on a size 9.5 for around $130 shipped
gotta love ebay....

My pickups from the last 2 weeks...

Been after the Lebron IVs for a MINUTE...finally found a DS pair for a decent price...

Found a random store that still had a pair in my size 11.5 of the Huarache 2K4 in the Stealth/White color for $60. Couldn't pass it up, since these are oneof my all time favorite ballin shoes.

picked up both whites to complete this....

Picked up the blues & the T...on the hunt for a t for the blue's now...

i miss my cali's. but i had to sell them since they dont fit anymore. maybe i'll buy another pair some day

got my am1's (can you spot the hoa's on this pic)
369247150.jpg

tried comparing both.....same materials used, only difference is the shape of mudguard and painted midsole on the hoa's.....guess nike did ok on this one
369247155.jpg

Back
Top Bottom