JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As posted in the TeamAF1 thread:

Lemme know if you got any cool Forces in a 10.5. Thanks.

Quote:
talibs are sz 7-18...either way, they are going to be rocked to the fullest

sz 7 - 18
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, the infamous statement of the weekend.

Wish I could say the same about clothing size Small - Infiniti, j/k, j/k, I kid.

yo Kamal, ok nice pickup on the Beach Boys shoes, you know I wana say something about them flowers int he background.. but I'll keep shut..

Funk, I haven't even opened the box that you shipped me, that's how tied up I am, here I pulled out some more stuff out the bags...

Undftd Hoody and Medal Tee

dsc09438xc4.jpg

dsc09439yf3.jpg

dsc09440hq0.jpg

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

Man i love the whole vintage Waffle Racer remakes, can't wait to pick up some Oregons.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

nice pick ups.....this is a 2day pick up right here...peep!

Dead Stock OG Kevin Johnson Run and Slams for $20

Dead Stock OG Larry Johnson Aero Jams for $20

Dead Stock OG Air Max 93 for $10..you probably can see the sale price in the pic. they are a womens size 12, and i wear a 10, so they fit...suprized no one snatched these up,the color is dope, i was leaving the store after copping the converses and i totally missed the womens table and came apon these, the midsole i slightly yellowed but nothing crazy,,

Finish Line 25th anniversary Air Max 97 for $80

Black Cat Jordan III's for $87 and low top Black and Yellow Jordan XI's for $80

White and Black Penny Foams for Free
my boss gave them to me, the clear sole is yellowed somewhat, and the laces were messed up, so i had to throw some red ones in, besides some slight scuffing, these babys are in real good condition

I bust them Stupid Dope Moves B..!!!!!!

Im gone in less than 8 seconds/ ya'll don't know my track record/ my Bathin Apes privledge/ Air Jordan 11's on...i can see my face in them!

Received 1 of 2 of my Nike ID sneakers. I was blown away when I opened the box. $197 shipped was well worth it for these!

My Nike ID Af1 Supa SB Inspired. I don't even want to wear my Supa Dunks anymore. These are going to get so much play time this summer.
img1122lr8.jpg

img1121gd2.jpg
img1123kq2.jpg

ive seen solesupreme by citytech once. surprised as shoe popular as you are i wouldnt see swarms of ppl around you or a flock of buddys
you're a gotdamm bastard , you know that? then again that just my opinion

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

This is what the mailman dropped off, courtesy of a one JonLightsout. Hate it or love it, have another beer. Yep!!

[email protected]
AIM: SelectaClutch67

Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!
FS: AF1:JD 'raspberry' sz.8,

Thanks Kev. I was doubting them at first when I saw 'em, but they are nicer in person. Couldn't pass it up.
[email protected]
AIM: SelectaClutch67

Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!
FS: AF1:JD 'raspberry' sz.8,

Yo Sole,
Mr. Bamboo here...I think you might have got me confused with San Antonio boy Ucasta here...

I didn't get mines lasered yet, I think it's still left at the shop...

And yo Angel, thanks for the hospitality. Hopefully I can find my own pair of Head Automaticas...but I think you might have gotten the last 12 I see...

^^are you Jay???

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

^^pleasure meeting you

next time you are in LA, we'll do something other than go to shoe spots..same goes to jeremy, jermaine and truth....

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom