JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solesupreme is cool people....If he wants to spend HIS money, whats the problem with that??

I have thrown away my money on cars, a hghly depreciable asset....am I any different??

on the subject of new/DS shoes..some collectors like collecting new stuff, some like wearing their stuff. I saw a Grand National GNX with 9 miles...YES NINE MILES...a car from the 80s with only 9 miles......I perfer wearing all my stuff, and i know sole rocks his rare stuff as well.

I just never understood why people argue over the internet how another person spends their money...

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

You already know Ty. I have no problem with Supreme I just wanted to know why buy shoes and not wear them. Funk this is a forum right and everyone isnt going to agree on everything. I just said I see no point in getting something and not using it. If he actually those I'll be surprised.
WANTED SIZE 11
White or TB III
White Cement IV
OG XII's
COF AF1's
Supreme Blazer's
PR AF1's

66957xe.jpg

Nice mix of materials.

2k5s and got my tat finished!!!

"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father but by me." - John 14:6
-High Hopes

suprafly36 :
Supreme can you tell me the point in buying shoes and probably not wear them?
You know how some people collect stamps and not use them. Some collect coins/notes and not spend them....
If you know me, I have worn a lot of my OG's, as far as OG III's, heck I've even rocked my OG I's. After wearing Jordan shoes for over a decade now, there's just something about owning a pair of the First Jordan Shoe in almost pristine condition, plus I have my 94's retros to wear, so really no need to wear these.

TahKoh :
He flew out to L.A. for an opening of a shoe store so buying shoes me might not wear is the least of his problems.
Just the AJKO's purchased that weekend are probably going to be the only pair that wont see the light to my foot, plus there were bought at FCLA not even at SB.

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

Supreme thank you for answering me in a none childish way. Hell Im all for it if you wear them. I just hate kids who put shoes in glass case or some platter.
WANTED SIZE 11
White or TB III
White Cement IV
OG XII's
COF AF1's
Supreme Blazer's
PR AF1's

Rayguns05, you made me cry, maybe a half-size down, and we'd be in business. Good job BTW, one of my favorite colorways of 95's in '99....lol.
[email protected]
AIM: SelectaClutch67

Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!
FS: AF1:JD 'raspberry' sz.8,

Stoopz :
SoLeSuPrEmE you almost made me cry last night when you scooped those dunks on eBay right out from under me. Please do me a favor and don't post them in the pick-up forum.....I'm not sure that I could handle it!
I've been looking for a pair for a hot minute now, not too often you see those LE's in brand new condish, im surprised & glad at the price I won them for, I thought they'd probably have ended for more.
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

Quote:
aaron1976

May I ask how much did that run you... Im also looking for one myself...

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

hey ii2cky, how long did you have to line for those? get the Liverpool/Fulham/Portsmouth tix too?

good stuff...

Man those XI IE are horrendous :x
sick.gif
4ma17uq.jpg
4zecos3.jpg

"Win"PowderIX wanna thank my fellow Vietnamese NTer J."Win" lol :pimp:
pimp.gif
R.I.P NguyenPowderIX​

Sole, I was watching those LE's too, even got the "auction ending soon" email and everything, just totally forgot...great steal IMO
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom