JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, those patta's are dope!

jay, good to see you got your pairs :smokin
smokin.gif

past couple days...all my size and all will be rocked..kobe have already been in my rotation

sF6nlblPKChwl3i7K7tDILR+34sNJ-TU0300.jpg
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

Dope Kobe's Funkdoc!

My first Puma's EVER! Not bad for $24.99.

6c4b2f7.jpg

Word to Sneakermane!

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

266397378.jpg

266397391.jpg

266397395.jpg

266397385.jpg
Its Melo team!
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

god those Ross are my grails.

Ryan good job on those asics. We should hit up cap hill soon.
Breakin' more necks than Solid Snake.<br><br>Your chains do not excite the feds.

I'm with you Fong, the P-Rods are siccccck. I had to go out and by a pair because my shop was only sent a couple. We're suppose to get more later but I didn't want to risk it. If we do get more, one more pair for me.
I've been a sucker for gel Gel Lyte III's since 1991 but $900+ shoes is out of the question.

DonJuan5133-AIM [email protected]-Email

"FreshKicks95" Black and Gray Bos...

With the #34 on the back...

!!!!OPERATION SHUTDOWN!!!!

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

much thanks for the coments!

Steve those blazers are looking sick, and the ross.... yea great stuff.

does anyone have the patta gel lytes that wants to teach me what the bottom pull out on the pack is for? i have been trying to figure it out, i played with it for like an hour last night, and still have no idea what i could do with it. anyone?
TEAM AM FAM​

Quote:
I was watching your whole ordeal in NIKE, glad you got em fong.

I know....had me sweatin' bullets cause the Bay Area pretty much sold out and CCS was cancelling orders left and right.

No hate on those custom AM90s but I think it's funny how they can pass as a legit Nike shoes cause of the poor quality of design by...I guess...Benny Gold. But no hate on him too. I have a HUFquake hat so I am not trying to be a hypocrit, but like I said, I think it's just funny.

And damn CRIS, ya'll made shirts! I remember when I was on my little hiatus on NT and when I came back, I was like "What's this AMFAM thing?" Just AMFAM sigs everywhere. Sheesh...if I see a Goonies shirt, I am going to kill myself.

- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

whoaaa 4 pairs!!

anyone know any stores or sites that have a 9 or 9.5,PM ME!
the scene was so thick
Low riders, Seventy-seven Sevilles, El Dawgs
Nuttin but them 'llacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom