JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick price on those Clydes up there!
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

252615407.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
SNEAKER COLLECTING IS DEAD
1982 ~ 2007​

P Rod 2's just look too clunky for me....it seems the cement is messy too not like the first J-Rods
WANTED SIZES 10-10.5
Wieger!!!

^^^^^I have both and maybe my J-Rod 1's were messed up but just from seeing it, the cement on the new ones look WAY better then the old ones. I remember that was the whole beef with the J-Rod's back then when Jordan Brand peoples were not feelin' the whole Jumman look on a skate shoe. But give it some time and anyone will start thinking other wise. J-Rod 1's probably had to be the easiest cop for me and when they were released, no one was really feelin' them. Now there considered grails to alot of people and the prices for them (DS if you have them ) are just rediculous......

I think the J-rod 2's look way better and are getting crap for the wrong reasons. Granted the shape is odd to most people but it is a skate shoe and things like toe caps and panals are all made for skate purposes. There was a good Sole Collector issue on the guy that made them. Pretty good read....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Quote:
it seems the cement is messy too not like the first J-Rods

What? do you mean the elephant print or the color.

I think the details and the multitude of materials used, like the rolled and stitched elephant print on the toe just like the AJ IIIs and quilted ankle liner to name a few make this shoe dope as hell.

^Nice AM1s I still need to find me a pair of those.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
I think the J-rod 2's look way better and are getting crap for the wrong reasons. Granted the shape is odd to most people but it is a skate shoe and things like toe caps and panels are all made for skate purposes.
:tongue:
tongue.gif

^^^ Where did you get that wallet and how much? My brother has been looking for one but ebay prices for it hits $50+. ANy only site sell this too for a decent price?

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
====================================
TEAMSARTORIALMySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.

got these this week..

pumas for $54.99

pradas for $197 after tax

i love saks and their family discounts 8)
glasses.gif
6co2vkl.jpg
6bcv90g.jpg
Cocaine Cowboys.​

^^love those GVS Pumas! Im lookin for the white pair!

Recent Stuff
Got these for like half price! Couldn't pass..
trainerdunk2dp1.jpg

I snoozed on these for too long, I think j20's WDYWT pic of them made me push the button!
trainerbamboo2by8.jpg

And I finally got these!! Lakai Telford Neaux Dominion Rob Welsh edition!
lakaitelfordid3.jpg

lakaitelford2un5.jpg
TeamAMFamLooking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

^^^^Not trying to flame or anything, but @#%$ YOU!!!! The lowest I can fit in shoes is a 12 & you'd never guessed how many times I've been teased with 11.5 in those. And for 45 bucks, too.........
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom