JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice moleskine up there! I got the same one!

And congrats Kev on the Lights, glad you finally got em...damn u for gettin for so much cheaper than I did, from the same damn site!!

And screw you Brocolli Avenger!! 20ths for $40 a piece??? I just got mine after lookin for ever for $125!!
Damn man...I wish I had that hook up
-tCAP*

Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11
Lakai Telford Neaux Dominion "Newport" Sz 10.5-11

vintageXyellow, Nice 3m Snakes...size 12-13 anyone??
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2- Sole Snatcher
ATLANTA Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

4lghzfb.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
Pastelle coming soon.​

Quote:
Nice 3m Snakes...size 12-13 anyone??
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

cakaholic, your name frightens me a slight bit. but your pickups, especially the AM98s, are impressive. '99 AM95s are ace as well... really never that AM98 colorway though. year? '98 or '01?
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

Nothing too crazy. Didnt want to over do it this year. Feels like burning money away :/
4y7dyqt.jpg

Mighty Mouse
4mmd6x3.jpg

Gucci shades and a wallet as a graduation gift from my brothers GF
6fj0nxd.jpg

honestly if i see you wearing that shirt quj i am going to consider you suspect.
no disrespect cause the shirt and mono would be hot but the jewels looks like you got a bedazzler and went to town
i wonder if this works....

its really watever my shirt is fire, it looks good aint nothing gay about it, to each it own Ima wear it... its all good
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
BMP 11.5 DS get at me quick for sale
[email protected]

Quote:
its really watever my shirt is fire, it looks good aint nothing gay about it, to each it own Ima wear it... its all good
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

got this baby today:

Yves Saint Laurent Knitted, Shorts Bermuda, You Would Think They Was Pucci If You Overlooked Medusa.AIM: theallure516

Nice pick ups everyone. Those 3m snakes are almost impossible to find in 12-13 been lookin for about 13 monthes. Good luck my dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom