JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compton781 Thanks, the price was right so I had to get a stash pair

tony23retro I pre-ordered them in march and actually got them early, I thought they were going to ship in august.
Breakin' more necks than Solid Snake.<br><br>Your chains do not excite the feds.

Starks Laces? does anyone kno where the cop some? i thought they were sold at flight club :nerd:
nerd.gif
Stylemolester​
TEAMMARVEL​

Really nice picture.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

found these blazers lying around. anyone have any idea which they are? shirt is from urban outfitters.

4r970h3.jpg

drofhiphopology -

21 oz. is major. I have a pair of 15oz. and 17oz. and I'm still dyin in the SoCal heat haha. I also want a pair of SDA but I want them with the arcuates so the only option is to get them from Japan :\
ohwell.gif
. Alright sorry for all the denim talk, back to shoes.

nice preme pick up and cosign^^ nice pic on the sbtg
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

I in no way condone making light of the situation the homeless are in.. HOWEVER... this had me rollin

Quote:
but always see this bum rockin OG fire red 3s and 4s, i never get it, he has a rotation, wth is that? :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMMARVEL
TEAMAMFAM
PICKERING/AJAX/NORTH WEST LONDON HOLLA

^^ sabakus are sicker in their natural mid-top form..
<b>badly wanted:
all sizes 10-11
*air force one low co.jp lakers colorway
*3m snakes
*wheats
*hong kongs
*black/cement iii
*atmos safari airmax87
*flaxes</b>

^^ Nice methamphibians. i wish i could afford those.
Wanted (size.9): Air Max 90's, 1's

"After watching the footage of the Kent State shootings, Bobby Jay, then seventeen, signed up for the National Guard so that he, too, could shoot college students. " - Thank You For Smoking

jesus. i was looking at this page half asleep then the supremes made my eyes grow really wide. i should really get a pair some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom