July 2023 WDYWT

PXL_20230723_141606306.jpg

What I wore yesterday.

I maintained my custom of wearing red on Sunday. This is one of my favorite two jerseys I like to wear with the 2019 Jordan IV Black Cement.
IMG_6921.JPG

On-feet photo.
IMG_6922.JPG

It's only proper for any rehashed Jordans from III to VI to have the "NIKE AIR" on the back. I never understood why Nike/Jordan Brand had to make unnecessary/unwanted revisions with the previous retros. 🙄
IMG_6923.JPG

What I wore yesterday.

I maintained my custom of wearing red on Sunday. This is one of my favorite two jerseys I like to wear with the 2019 Jordan IV Black Cement.
IMG_6921.JPG

On-feet photo.
IMG_6922.JPG

It's only proper for any rehashed Jordans from III to VI to have the "NIKE AIR" on the back. I never understood why Nike/Jordan Brand had to make unnecessary/unwanted revisions with the previous retros. 🙄
IMG_6923.JPG

Man, I wish I had ALL of the M&N jerseys that are in your closet.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Anyway, my on-feet from earlier...

8)

20230724_170903.jpg

20230724_170818.jpg

20230724_170745.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
:smokin

Man, I wish I had ALL of the M&N jerseys that are in your closet.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Anyway, my on-feet from earlier...

8)

20230724_170903.jpg

20230724_170818.jpg

20230724_170745.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
:smokin

Those will always be my favorite pair of XIs from that 1995-96 NBA season.

I assume you have on the acceptable 2019 version. That version makes me so glad that I passed on the bootleg looking 2012 version, and it got me to resell the crappy 2008 Countdown Pack version at a jacked up price last year on GOAT around Memoria Day Weekend. I wouldn't know if the 2001 version was an acceptable retro because I never had them.

I still have my original 1996 pair. They're actually still in good condition despite the fact I wore them a lot back in 1996. The only problem with them is that age got to them with the red soles fading into pink.

Those will always be my favorite pair of XIs from that 1995-96 NBA season.

I assume you have on the acceptable 2019 version. That version makes me so glad that I passed on the bootleg looking 2012 version, and it got me to resell the crappy 2008 Countdown Pack version at a jacked up price last year on GOAT around Memoria Day Weekend. I wouldn't know if the 2001 version was an acceptable retro because I never had them.

I still have my original 1996 pair. They're actually still in good condition despite the fact I wore them a lot back in 1996. The only problem with them is that age got to them with the red soles fading into pink.

Yeah man, these are the 2019's. Despite the red shade on the outsoles being too dark and dull, they're a decent retro, IMHO. I had the two pairs of the 2012's and they were bricks. I wore the **** outta one pair, and sold them both a little before the 2019's dropped.

I also have OG pair, too. However, the red outsoles have heavy oxidation and are a BEAUTIFUL bright red, now.

WP_20180511_19_42_15_Rich.jpg

JUST ABSOLUTE FERFECTION. I've never owned a pair of 2001's, but a friend of mine let me try them on back in the day. They were comfortable as hell. This was back when retros were still made from actual performance, though.

I also never had the 2008's. I couldn't grab those because I couldn't justify paying $300 plus, and I was never a big fan of the Taxi 12's. Even back in 1996, I was cool off of the 12's. I also couldn't because the PL was SOOOOO low, that it was damn near touching the midsoles. They looked like HORRENDOUS fakes even compared to the 2001 retro.

:emoji_100:

Back
Top Bottom