JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

c97c4e9cf7be3d919b47db3d7a195430.jpg
NSB

Theres just something off on them that I cant put a finger on. I dont think the SJ colorway translates well to the dunk low model.

Theres just something off on them that I cant put a finger on. I dont think the SJ colorway translates well to the dunk low model.

do you think that if Space Jams didnt exist (the jordans) and Nike dropped these, the opinion would be different?

do you think that if Space Jams didnt exist (the jordans) and Nike dropped these, the opinion would be different?

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Other then the Jordan XI, Patent Leather belongs on Stripper Shoes!

oh wow what a clever comment. save it please. patent leather is dopee. icy soles are dope. so to throw them on a dunk sb and give them the similarities of the space jam is instant fire. watch half these haters get 
frown.gif
 for not coppin when they get the chance
SoleAddict34 wrote:
Never been a fan of patent leather on sneakers, but one things for sure, these will probably have way better quality materials than the real XIs that just released...

yeah that "bad quality" card never gets old 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Other then the Jordan XI, Patent Leather belongs on Stripper Shoes!

oh wow what a clever comment. save it please. patent leather is dopee. icy soles are dope. so to throw them on a dunk sb and give them the similarities of the space jam is instant fire. watch half these haters get 
frown.gif
 for not coppin when they get the chance
SoleAddict34 wrote:
Never been a fan of patent leather on sneakers, but one things for sure, these will probably have way better quality materials than the real XIs that just released...

yeah that "bad quality" card never gets old 
eyes.gif

as much as i disagree with the way these were put together- they're alright lookin right there^. I may have to go check em out

as much as i disagree with the way these were put together- they're alright lookin right there^. I may have to go check em out

I can already tell that these aren't gonna be ez to get for the majority of ppl especially with all the kids on NSB going crazy for these. I think its time to take out the travel chair from my storage......

On another note El cerrito on those frnch blues trust me they are up to par on quality and very comfortable.....Probably most underrated sb release this yr.....imo

I can already tell that these aren't gonna be ez to get for the majority of ppl especially with all the kids on NSB going crazy for these. I think its time to take out the travel chair from my storage......

On another note El cerrito on those frnch blues trust me they are up to par on quality and very comfortable.....Probably most underrated sb release this yr.....imo

i know man, UNIQUETRENDZ, is the quality solid (05)? thats sick. Is the toecut length a problem for you?. do you think SJs will sell out? I like em a lot, you?

i know man, UNIQUETRENDZ, is the quality solid (05)? thats sick. Is the toecut length a problem for you?. do you think SJs will sell out? I like em a lot, you?

Back
Top Bottom