JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by weave23

Will zumies get something like this I think that's the only skate shop around me or only place I have found dunks. Thanks for any help
those are 6.0's bro

Originally Posted by weave23

Will zumies get something like this I think that's the only skate shop around me or only place I have found dunks. Thanks for any help
those are 6.0's bro

but its not july yet. I don't know of any stores that received quickstrikes the month before in the states.

but its not july yet. I don't know of any stores that received quickstrikes the month before in the states.

To anyone out in the Seattle area,I've called both goods & 35th & both are saying late July..u never know though,they didn't know they were getting slayers until they got word of shipment a week before so I'm just going to keep calling.hopefully there's no release date & they just sell them as soon as they get there stock,I hate camping out

To anyone out in the Seattle area,I've called both goods & 35th & both are saying late July..u never know though,they didn't know they were getting slayers until they got word of shipment a week before so I'm just going to keep calling.hopefully there's no release date & they just sell them as soon as they get there stock,I hate camping out

Already confirmed that they are releasing July 23rd.even if your shops have them already theyve been told not to release until the 23rd..hence 23 being tribute to the big man himself

Already confirmed that they are releasing July 23rd.even if your shops have them already theyve been told not to release until the 23rd..hence 23 being tribute to the big man himself

Back
Top Bottom