JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

hmmmm...... gotta love the innovation
air-jordan-i-1-phat-low-premium-prom-pack-6.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
@ These selling out on Kix-Files at damn near $190 a pop.

HYPE is too heavy on these.

30t6p3b.gif
@ These selling out on Kix-Files at damn near $190 a pop.

HYPE is too heavy on these.

yeah but so did neon j packs, and you dont see those going for anything, 125 on ebay thats it..All that hype for nothing, just another flop.

These on the other hand, will be something imo, the opinions are there, and it seems to me they will be limited....so @430AM, imo the hype will live up to its duty and not die right away as on so many recent SBs (including SOLs, neon j packs)

yeah but so did neon j packs, and you dont see those going for anything, 125 on ebay thats it..All that hype for nothing, just another flop.

These on the other hand, will be something imo, the opinions are there, and it seems to me they will be limited....so @430AM, imo the hype will live up to its duty and not die right away as on so many recent SBs (including SOLs, neon j packs)

@davidleex, I bet that if you actually had the shoes though you wouldnt be complaining about someone offering you 200+ for em....bespokes are nice, but they arent dropping, so lets drop that topic and get back on these great dunks that are getting mixed reviews (NSB, here, the blogs;;;most comments are positive though) for some reason

I bet you Davidleex, that the people that copped on Kix-Files were either really into them or most likely were HBs, same thing happened on Neon J Packs as you know.

@davidleex, I bet that if you actually had the shoes though you wouldnt be complaining about someone offering you 200+ for em....bespokes are nice, but they arent dropping, so lets drop that topic and get back on these great dunks that are getting mixed reviews (NSB, here, the blogs;;;most comments are positive though) for some reason

I bet you Davidleex, that the people that copped on Kix-Files were either really into them or most likely were HBs, same thing happened on Neon J Packs as you know.

Back
Top Bottom