JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Yeah they sure are, to go to JB for inspiration is sad and its gimmicky, Nike SB needs to go back to the drawing board and come up with stuff THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE ON ANY SHOE, JUST LIKE ALL THE CW 02-05.....even preme lows were more original than these, they werent based off of the threes, they just took a maeterial that was on the threes.

Yeah they sure are, to go to JB for inspiration is sad and its gimmicky, Nike SB needs to go back to the drawing board and come up with stuff THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE ON ANY SHOE, JUST LIKE ALL THE CW 02-05.....even preme lows were more original than these, they werent based off of the threes, they just took a maeterial that was on the threes.

anyone from the inland empire(soCal) area that knows a tier 0 SB dealer?

i'm slowly faling falling into nike SBs after seeing these.

after talking to a few buddies, the SB game is a completely different beast

anyone from the inland empire(soCal) area that knows a tier 0 SB dealer?

i'm slowly faling falling into nike SBs after seeing these.

after talking to a few buddies, the SB game is a completely different beast

Originally Posted by Random 79

Not bad, but Nike is so low on ideas. 

Yes they certainly, the fact that they have to use a jordan clearly for inspiration to get us to buy, is sad. What happened to the old SB, the one that made cws that were never before seen on a shoe and that blew people's minds right when they saw the shoe? NIKE IS PUTTING VERY LITTLE EFFORT INTO THEIR CWS, AND THATS THE SAD PART.

Originally Posted by Random 79

Not bad, but Nike is so low on ideas. 

Yes they certainly, the fact that they have to use a jordan clearly for inspiration to get us to buy, is sad. What happened to the old SB, the one that made cws that were never before seen on a shoe and that blew people's minds right when they saw the shoe? NIKE IS PUTTING VERY LITTLE EFFORT INTO THEIR CWS, AND THATS THE SAD PART.

not really into them. but i've never been into spacejams much either.

is it just me or does patent get hated on on every shoe except xi's?

not really into them. but i've never been into spacejams much either.

is it just me or does patent get hated on on every shoe except xi's?

Back
Top Bottom