JULY WDYWT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air Max 1.
2iav02r.jpg

2mrw7z4.jpg

Manneee.. Hold up... How ya get the Nike swoosh on the mid section on the sock? :pimp:

I've been wishing of the revolution of the standard Brands staple crew sock game. That ish' is Fresh AF! BANG BANG!!! :nthat:

Yo Yo! Socks are some gems I picked up in Japan fellas. Ended up grabbing 2 packs of black and 2 white! Made the jerseys a few months ago, just waited til the end of World Cup to put them out. Studio jerseys were $100 short sleeve and $110 long sleeve, mine will be up for $70 tomorrow. Only made 50, numbered 1-50 on then.
1z5u794.jpg

Yo Yo! Socks are some gems I picked up in Japan fellas. Ended up grabbing 2 packs of black and 2 white! Made the jerseys a few months ago, just waited til the end of World Cup to put them out. Studio jerseys were $100 short sleeve and $110 long sleeve, mine will be up for $70 tomorrow. Only made 50, numbered 1-50 on then.
1z5u794.jpg

Chea, Kinfolk! :nthat: I'll be gunnin' foe that Jersey in a Large (Dad Weight Fit) :pimp: Dem' Nike mid monkier socks; folk is LIT!!! Nike USA and EU should take notes.. #ProgressiveThoughts :pimp:

1z5u794.jpg
hopin i hit on this jersey....and a good number too :nthat:

Chea, Kinfolk! :nthat: I'll be gunnin' foe that Jersey in a Large (Dad Weight Fit) :pimp: Dem' Nike mid monkier socks; folk is LIT!!! Nike USA and EU should take notes.. #ProgressiveThoughts :pimp:
My homie is over in socks now, should be good going forward! I shoot him photos over of greatness often so we’ll see. Jerseys should be up at 2pm cst my man. If I had more time I’d just pull your size. Next time if you ever see anything just hit me up.

My homie is over in socks now, should be good going forward! I shoot him photos over of greatness often so we’ll see. Jerseys should be up at 2pm cst my man. If I had more time I’d just pull your size. Next time if you ever see anything just hit me up.

I might have to swoop one of these.

1z5u794.jpg

My birthday is Feb. 9 so I'm gonna need number 29. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom