July Wrestling Thread 2021 | Bray Wyatt Released

MajinZuub MajinZuub Got you. I agree with those points.

I remember him having a convo with Chris Tucker and stating it was racist that BLACK Entertainment Television exists and if there was a White Entertainment Television, there would be a lot of pushback.

So from that point on, I kinda knew what dude was about.

Toni THICC, Shotzi, and Knox got the call up on SD now. Thank god Hunter has a factory of women :rofl::rofl:I thought next summer was going to be Toni’s time as women’s champ on NXT but I guess Vince wanted some new faces.

As of right now this is how the roster should be after the draft:

SD: Bianca, Rhea, Shotzi, Knox, Shayna, Toni, Liv, Naomi, Nikki, & Zelina. (Bayley on commentary and Sonya if she ever gets back in the ring)

Raw: Sasha, Becky, Charlotte, Asuka, Mella, Nia, Nattie, Tamina, Mandy, Dana, Eva, Piper, Lacey

Toni THICC, Shotzi, and Knox got the call up on SD now. Thank god Hunter has a factory of women :rofl::rofl:I thought next summer was going to be Toni’s time as women’s champ on NXT but I guess Vince wanted some new faces.

As of right now this is how the roster should be after the draft:

SD: Bianca, Rhea, Shotzi, Knox, Shayna, Toni, Liv, Naomi, Nikki, & Zelina. (Bayley on commentary and Sonya if she ever gets back in the ring)

Raw: Sasha, Becky, Charlotte, Asuka, Mella, Nia, Nattie, Tamina, Mandy, Dana, Eva, Piper, Lacey

I like that roster, I would say RAW has too much star power so maybe move Harlot to SD.

Tony Ziggler about to join Actual Ziggler on SD :wow:
tenor.gif

B Sox B Sox

Who on this list has IT?

Next for Cesaro should be chasing the IC title and man imagine him against Apollo at MSG and getting that 1-2-3 on Smackdown to close or open the show :wow:

Back
Top Bottom