Jumpman Pro Quick Retro?

Copped my sz 11 on city gear for 20% and free shipping with code WELCOME20. Sub $100 is good enough for me! These are my favorite Jordan Brand shoe.
So you went with the all black colorway? I'm after the OG one personally. Either way how did you get sub 100? 20% off should be 104 plus tax.

So you went with the all black colorway? I'm after the OG one personally. Either way how did you get sub 100? 20% off should be 104 plus tax.

I grabbed the OG. Maybe they are sold out now? Sub $100 to me means close to $100. I don't usually count tax...it's just a given to me.

Wondering if I should just pull the trigger on these at the current price. Seems like the few places that I have seen them in have sold out of my size

I saw them in person tonight at Foot Locker. Look like a knockoff of the OG. Already ordered my pair on discount so I'll just ball in them like I did my OG pair. The pleather or vinyl or whatever they used on there isn't a good look.

not much talk about these..i had the ultramarine colorway way back in the day but dont have much desire to pick up the retro...however...

I saw an all black suede/nubuck pair in shoe palace that was dope! may have to go back and pick it up unless i can find it for sale online

Back
Top Bottom