Jumpman Pro Strongs

jordan_pro_strong_pic_01.jpg

I saw these pine Jumpman Pro Strongs in atheletes foot today and I must say, I didn't like these retros at first when I saw the pictures, But when I saw them in person and tried them on, they were quite comfortable and the quality wasn't THAT bad. I could see these being a pretty good ballin' shoe. Might pick up a pair when they go on sale. Or wait for more colorways. would be cool if they made a Bred XIII colorway. Any thoughts?

jordan_pro_strong_pic_01.jpg

I saw these pine Jumpman Pro Strongs in atheletes foot today and I must say, I didn't like these retros at first when I saw the pictures, But when I saw them in person and tried them on, they were quite comfortable and the quality wasn't THAT bad. I could see these being a pretty good ballin' shoe. Might pick up a pair when they go on sale. Or wait for more colorways. would be cool if they made a Bred XIII colorway. Any thoughts?

Yes....where's the review?

You bought them to play in and played in em? Howd it go? Whatd you like about em (or dislike)? Etc. etc. etc.
No?

Yes....where's the review?

You bought them to play in and played in em? Howd it go? Whatd you like about em (or dislike)? Etc. etc. etc.
No?

They are what you would expect from a retro quality wise, not terrible, not great either. No comparsion to the og's of course, but they are still a solid shoe. Id get these over any of the other non retro ball shoes out there. They seem to run true to size also.

They are what you would expect from a retro quality wise, not terrible, not great either. No comparsion to the og's of course, but they are still a solid shoe. Id get these over any of the other non retro ball shoes out there. They seem to run true to size also.

BUMP, any more info on the Pro Strong's?

offbad, thx for the hit back on the Huarache 2K4 Max's .. my 2K5's are pretty beat up and im on the look for another pair

BUMP, any more info on the Pro Strong's?

offbad, thx for the hit back on the Huarache 2K4 Max's .. my 2K5's are pretty beat up and im on the look for another pair

aww man, I was planning on picking up a pair with this weekends F&F. I was really hoping someone had a review for them though.

aww man, I was planning on picking up a pair with this weekends F&F. I was really hoping someone had a review for them though.

SICK traction. SICK ankle support. SICK cushioning.

It is one of the very best shoes on the market. A tad heavy though.

SICK traction. SICK ankle support. SICK cushioning.

It is one of the very best shoes on the market. A tad heavy though.

Back
Top Bottom