jumpman pros for ID feb17

Why won't they add Canyon Gold, Vegas Gold, or University Gold to any of the colorways!!!???
mad.gif

1z5tcf8.jpg

was about to pull the trigger on those until i saw the hyperdunks coming. I still may depending on the options for the HD

what you think about mine , they say GIANTS on the back . the orange is patent and the rest is leather

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

mtr-154412364&bgColor=000000

Simple with Melo on the back and #15 on the heel tab. I should have these in hand at the end of March.
looks like royal blue. if they are melos, why no uni blue or maize? just curious.

i'm interested to see how these jumpmans look in person, in terms of quality. whoever gets a pair, please post up pics when they arrive if you can.

how did you get that nice red color , when i tryed it came out more purple lookin or burgandy ??

the fact that the tongue has to be the same color as the toe is really limiting to me. I'll probably still get a pair, but the tongue and the overlay MUSTbe the same color which limits my creations. I may just go with all white and navy like the OG's were. Not this navy midsole crap we were given. I'lldo it with a blue sole and white midsole just for nostalgia's sake!

Back
Top Bottom