Jumpman Team Pro Black/Red comparison request Please

i copped and i like the retros. i loved the og's too dont get me wrong. but i for one am not trippin the changes they made. i just look at it as beingupdated. so what the jumpman is not stiched so what you cant see thru the red soles?

Originally Posted by blco02

OG's had a stiched Jumpman, retro's is chrome.

OG's Jumpman was angled, retro's is level.

OG's have a metal top eyelit, retro's is black and plastic.

OG's had real carbon fiber, retro's is fake.

OG's had nice leather, retro's is vastly inferior.

OG's outsole were translucent, retro's is solid colored.

I'm sure there are some more minor differences I haven't noticed.
pretty good observation

Thanks to everyone who participated in this comparison. I did get the Bred jumpman pros and i love em. I wore them since last week (A rarity for me to wear anew release) and no creases. I have to admit that they are pretty good quality and pretty
pimp.gif

I have had so many complements all week from people saying "yo dem jordans is right" to people talking about them to their friends when I walk by topeople stopping me on the street about them and letting me school them. People just keep looking at my feet like I got double D's down there.

If it is a fair comparison, compared to the 12's its close and maybe unfair to compare but they feel similar but these are so comfortable that they could,i mean could, be better but it is a stretch considering their not a signature and ill get flames now. Ill admit their a tad big near the toes for my sizewhich is usually not the case but true fit nonetheless. but ill be looking to get a second pair to put on ice (unless the black blues dont have the gaystiching) but it is not a priority right now. hopefully they will just sit cause all you are flaming them. thanks for contributing.

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Thanks to everyone who participated in this comparison. I did get the Bred jumpman pros and i love em. I wore them since last week (A rarity for me to wear a new release) and no creases. I have to admit that they are pretty good quality and pretty
pimp.gif

I have had so many complements all week from people saying "yo dem jordans is right" to people talking about them to their friends when I walk by to people stopping me on the street about them and letting me school them. People just keep looking at my feet like I got double D's down there.

If it is a fair comparison, compared to the 12's its close and maybe unfair to compare but they feel similar but these are so comfortable that they could, i mean could, be better but it is a stretch considering their not a signature and ill get flames now. Ill admit their a tad big near the toes for my size which is usually not the case but true fit nonetheless. but ill be looking to get a second pair to put on ice (unless the black blues dont have the gay stiching) but it is not a priority right now. hopefully they will just sit cause all you are flaming them. thanks for contributing.

yes sir. i dig real real tuff too. regardless of the flame they're gettin here on NT. they are bangin

The retros are GARBAGE. They might as well slapped some south pole logos on them. If you bought these you got jipped. I was pissed when I saw the fake carbonfiber and the non-transparent red sole.

i got them for 86.25 today and took back the ones i got for 115. i saw the cool grey ones today and their not great but not bad either but i would not getthem either cause im not a fan of non traditional cw's.

Im made at the solid soles and fake carbon fiber. And from the sample pics ive seen of the blk/blue cw i wont be pickin those up either.
smh.gif
@ JB

Back
Top Bottom