June '08 AF1 Releases (Pics included)

I might grab a pair of the orange ones and paint the swoosh blue. Then I'll pick up some ATCII tarts and get the broncos fits crackin' for the fall!Haha.

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

Whats the RD for the womens AF1/AM95? The white purple and greenish ones? Those are
smokin.gif
Don't know, but there's a pair up on ebay with some nice pics right now.

Somebody asked so I tried to snap pics w/ and w/o flash, plus w/natural light & then the blinds closed. Very bright & very dope.

Yes indeedy.

Harkening back to my NDConceptz days, I think these shall be known as the Lite Brites if the name isn't already in use
laugh.gif

Waitin on another pair of these and two pairs of the purple to hit the doorstep.

volts are sexy...these will be a replacement for the older joints (impossible to find in size 11.5-13.5)

pimp.gif

I picked up the last 9.5 in the white /purple colorway at Proper yesterday. They are nearly sold out after less than one week on the shelf! Strangely, Properdid not have the other colors yet (white/volt, white/orange peel, white/vivid blue). The official RD for all colors is Sat. June 14. I also picked up the neonair max 95 and a g-shock watch. (impulse buy)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I think I need the white/purples.

Flint, I think you WANT the white/purps. I would hate to see your closet and the amount of kicks that you haven't even rocked yet
wink.gif

Originally Posted by steveshuz

I picked up the last 9.5 in the white /purple colorway at Proper yesterday. They are nearly sold out after less than one week on the shelf! Strangely, Proper did not have the other colors yet (white/volt, white/orange peel, white/vivid blue). The official RD for all colors is Sat. June 14. I also picked up the neon air max 95 and a g-shock watch. (impulse buy)
laugh.gif

I've seen that to be the case with a lot of sellers, online & off. They have'em early...but only have one color avail. Go figure.

So all colors drop this weekend ??? And what is the color code on the Volts ... I need to find my pair ... My spot got the white / purple but so far thats it .

Thanks for the pics everyone. Those last ones from gotty sold me.

So are these a GR or what?

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by johngotty

Somebody asked so I tried to snap pics w/ and w/o flash, plus w/natural light & then the blinds closed. Very bright & very dope.

Dope summer shoe
pimp.gif

I concur. I might actually cop these.
pimp.gif

So far I've seen every color for sale except for the white/orange peel. That New Blue color looks nice in person, too. Just stopped by Athlete's Footwhere they had them in stock. I want the orange peels though, I hope those drop in my neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom