June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

Bought these instead of those ugly Olympic VIs

2hfly4g.jpg

The fedex guy dropped these off today. Theyre the b grades from the park city outlet. The total for both came to 115, to bad theyre not even for me
ohwell.gif

Still undecided on the 08 retro neon 95s. Picked up these 98 retro 95's over the weekend. Sz 9 and will most likely be on sale.

inyjpc.jpg

Switched the laces just for the heck of it.

2i6dwll.jpg

deng the 23's are not gonna get old for a long time... good pick ups to everyone who copped the white/red 23's...
pimp.gif

Brazilian Sb's > other sb's ... Ultramans came in quick...

my Girlfriend's 6/17 pack came in also... she keeps copying me... I like it hahaha

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

The fedex guy dropped these off today. Theyre the b grades from the park city outlet. The total for both came to 115, to bad theyre not even for me
ohwell.gif
Do you know if all outlets got those? For that price I would definitely like to scoop those up.

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

iIMASOLEMAN18 what do you think of the Lil-Wayne joint? i was pretty disapointed .....

im kinda disapointed as well, you know how on the album it says lollipop is number 10...well on mine it isnt idk where it is i got home before i finishedthe album

Here are my latest pickups

White/Black/Red 23's "B-Grades from Woodburn, Oregon"-129.99
Shadow 10's CDP edition "B-Grade"-49.99
Olympic VI's..i like 'em most don't..

2yjoaaw.jpg

2ryhr4o.jpg

Wish they shipped 'em double box..i hate lookin at an inside out nike box..blah..

Back
Top Bottom