June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

it's been a while...my contribution. some old and new pickups...

grail check!
pimp.gif

That Laker T-shirt is F'd up! lol. I'm a Laker fan till I die.

I would like to see Boston try and beat us once we get Bynum back next year.
It's alright we'll let you OLD GUYS have it this year. Lakers we'll be winning it for the next 3 or 4 years.
It's about time they won a championship, it took them 3-allstars to do it.

What are you talkin about people jumpin on the laker bandwagon? LMAO....I didn't see 75% of these Boston fans last year.
smh.gif

i2icky- that's a serious trip you took. Looks like a safari because you bagged some serious trophies.
Laune(JL)- again nothing can be said about those Dave Whites except
pimp.gif
, Iknow you're a Jordan fan, but don't waste your money on that "pack crap", search on for the "OTHER" Dave Whites.

As far as everyone pledging their allegience to the Lakers, who cares. Boston put a beat down on y'all. The only true Lakers are Magic,Kareem,Worthy,Scott, and Coop-a-loop.

Back to pu's, some Sheeds.
321980369.jpg
321980378.jpg

What are you talkin about people jumpin on the laker bandwagon? LMAO....I didn't see 75% of these Boston fans last year.
Homey go to sleep now. "Laker fans" = bandwagon. ALL DAY.
All these Laker fans out here in L.A. are mostly bandwagonners. Fakes. SMH.

Lakers till you die? only when theyre in the playoffs.

nooooo.....i <3 mikeeeeeeeeeee
Wow...yes #!%@?

da da daaamn idolkicks, aaaaaalways coming up with some greaaat pickups

t21d, im looking for those rasheeds, let me know where you gotm, i saw them somewhere, but wanna see howmuch theyre going everywhere else.

nice jerseys idolkicks.. need to get back on mine.. im finally happy to be playing soccer again.. what boots you use?

%$$ yo.. how !!!#*$@ wealthy are some of you guys here
sick.gif
damn I wish I had crazy money too
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Idolkicks

Thanks guys! Looney, I use mercurial vapor IV's right now. I love them!

Thanks,
Johnny Y
i think i might have to cop me a pair of those for soccer season

early birthday present (july) &
a job well done this semester

... to myself
tongue.gif

botkier sample sale!
botkier cleo clutch -- retail $295, purchased for $100

3493wk3.jpg

AM95 inspired Court Force
1zp7jok.jpg

24vskkx.jpg

wm1noh.jpg

2ylo60p.jpg

Originally Posted by TMoney88

Originally Posted by Strickly23Jordans

lmao.. I love that shirt. Celtics all day everyday. Too many laker fans on NT, most of them just hopped on the bandwagon..
Man, I could say the same about Celtic fans... they go 24-58 in 06-07 and everyone damn near forgets they even in the league... but oh, they win 66 games this year and everone is suddenly a Celtic fan... even all the Laker haters here in Cali act like they are Boston fans when they know they got Clipper jerseys in their closet. I been reppin the purple and gold since I was 6 years old... Celtic fans are all up on that bandwagon son... trust me.
I feel you.. but ive been reppin the green and white ever since i popped out the womb.. I liked them even when they had antoine walker's bum ***..haha.. And yea mayb your right... many people did hop on the bandwagon.. but trust me there are a few die hard celtics fans.. same with the redsox when theydidnt win a world series in 86 years. People stuck with these two ball clubs during the good and bad times.

lol @ Idolkicks and the OC'ness of your pickups. Pump krills out the back of the shop or something lol AJ1s = greatness.

Anyways, past 2 days..

2594303900_6b61311912.jpg

Back
Top Bottom