June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

ASchwartz44,

The 90s are the womens model that has those little cherrys on the side. I dont care for the cherrys but Im a sucker for tan and brown colorways. Ifyou're a 9.5 mens, the jersey gardens outlet might have a few more in a womens 11. They have them for $50. The Shea fitted I got from a friend so Imguessing its from Peg. Its definitely not from CC. hth.

<>

got this in yesterday. i loved it when nike made posters...
3346cft.jpg

Originally Posted by crisone

Yo Micah...black laces, keep it stealth as possible.

Cris.

exactly what cris said!

rajah, talarias are
pimp.gif

cris, always dope!

tcap
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Dope pick ups Peterock. I saw those the other day....they have a very nice Adidas feel to it....

yup! that's why i copped them. they remind of samba/gazelles.

Originally Posted by The future D1

^^ nice but not really wearable,some cracks here and there
sure you can... just rock them hard. It helps buying slightly worn sometimes, cause you dont have to worry about the cracks or other nonsense... youcan finally wear them like normal ppl wear normal shoes.... rock them till the soles fall off

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

those pumas are wild!

pickups for the month. stabs ($40) and hot lava 95s ($60) are at the woodbury outlets for anyone that's interested in them. shout out to shadi. thanks for the b-day present homey.

2008_june_pickups_02.jpg

2008_june_pickups_03.jpg

2008_june_pickups_01.jpg

hats_83.jpg

<>

<>

hmm clever way to snap pictures. i really like thta. haha lol more pics of the parental advisory fitted. you can PM me

Yea we got those cherry AM90's in stock at franklin mills outlet in philly, iono y but i was gonna get em for my ex, then i said wait, i dont like her,lol

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i got the cements off ebay. i know they got some cracks, but i'll get a better look/decision on wearing when i get them. but i really don't care if they're not wearable, they'll just add to the collection. oh, and sorry bout the size of the pics. i wasn't sure how to adjust the size.

mad.gif
mad.gif
I was watching that action, but forgot to bid!
mad.gif
Nice steal man.

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

those pumas are wild!

pickups for the month. stabs ($40) and hot lava 95s ($60) are at the woodbury outlets for anyone that's interested in them. shout out to shadi. thanks for the b-day present homey.

2008_june_pickups_02.jpg

2008_june_pickups_03.jpg

2008_june_pickups_01.jpg

hats_83.jpg

Are you talking about Woodbury Commons New York?

Back
Top Bottom