June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

No heat - just some new runners for marathon training....

izrjtj.jpg

Nike Air Zoom Elite 4

^^What Marathon Are You Running FlintGrey??? I Manage Marathon Events All Around The Country For My Aunts Company "Vegetarian Times"....Will BeHeading Out To San Francisco At The End Of Next Month
wink.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^^What Marathon Are You Running FlintGrey??? I Manage Marathon Events All Around The Country For My Aunts Company "Vegetarian Times"....Will Be Heading Out To San Francisco At The End Of Next Month
wink.gif
Just wondering, but do you purposely go out of your way and hold the shift key at the beginnning of every single word? Or is your typing a result ofsome sort of malfunction in your computer or keyboard?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

i knew there was something fishy about those supreme highs

Yeah Me too! The Toe Box seemed fishy when I looked too. Its too boxy. Plus like debs 168 said, there is supposed to be a big star in front of the swoosh.It's good that he didn't pay for them though.

Yeah the Vis Zoom's are the ones Allan Houston and Duke wore in Black/white/royal. I have 2 pairs of those and just got this TB NCAA/NBA colorway. Theproduct numbers are completely different from my black/white/royals.

Some St. Pauli's- still a Bayern Munich supporter during the M. Ballack days.
321074383.jpg

quality on the VII's is ok...the quality of the XVI's are amazing though. hell yeah.

These came in the mail today..one of my favorite 17's..

120 shipped..not a bad deal for a shoe with minimal creasing and no signs of wear and tear at the bottom..good lookin to my man hanhaze..

2hqfn86.jpg
x2uyl3.jpg

yes, hypebeast, but for work and all times. needed something that wasn't so business, like the kinetic one i've been hauling for awhile. according toctothejl.com, supposedly 500 made:/

Back
Top Bottom