June 2008 WDYWT!!

ii2cky knows all the dopest chill spots, real talk. Like his pic on top of the Peak in the city.

what me and the wifey wore to the first DXC in Seattle on satruday
UNds'd concords
happy.gif

wifey in OG concords

2544434792_1389fcb5fb.jpg

...i know they look big
eyes.gif

but they are only a sz 9

eek.gif
those stash dunks are exquisite
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

also - dude came with the weakass doo doo flames. people wouldn't have not gotten all up in arms if it was funny.

not looking for the bw's but if you come across a pair of those dunks in a used condition and in my size... . . . . maybe i can rob a bank
happy.gif

noway could i ever afford a ds pair. you guys still got the orange women's forces in 26.5 cm?? lmk please.

Originally Posted by iamlinjo

ii2icky you gotta let me know where that spots at if its in hk!
thats mos-def not HK... if I'm not mistaken, I think he's in the US right now...

yea haha, thats no HK, im in Reno, NV

i was actually on the golf course right next to my house, sneaked right in and chilled on the tee for like 15 mins hahaa

yea u could hella zone out there
smokin.gif
more pics if u check my blog

sinnerp - havent seen those solo flights yet, ill let ukno

Mic: Happy Belated Birthday!!!!! 5 pages comes real quick, when you're gone for a few days!
Kev: I'm afraid to ask about the NB's you got, but info. please. Very nice.

^ beautiful air burst.

2534457474_567c52bf6d.jpg

vivids getting worn everyday since i got them. sorry for the %#+* pic; don't carry my camera about and camera phones are crap. well, mine anyway.

Been wearing these for the past 3 days, too lazy to pull out a diff pair to rock...Supreme HC's:

Stealth Steez......

Peace.

Cris.

Ty that outfit on the first page is nice. Can I get that hat to go wit my kicks Kind Sir? LOL!
smile.gif

SelectaClutchStar - i got those nb's from an old jp connect. lots of nice details on the shoe. "for love or money" isembroidered on the tongue. today i'm wearing USA!

2dccr37.jpg

Back
Top Bottom