June 2008 WDYWT!!

Dope fits everybody.

I could wear these shoes every day. Well, I pretty much do, but that's not the point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Originally Posted by SinnerP

BBert - just wondering... does that Rane have a contact-less fader?
MR. SinnerP, yes def contact less fader. Cross fader shouldn't bleed whatsoever, strictly magnetic & sensors. Def worth the money imo. But, if you got the loot i would go for the model above the model i have, the TTM 57SL. Don't need the serato box to connect to your mixer, just DL the program and plug your laptop dirrectly.

909 ftw !
i was gonna get that mixer, but i already got a serato box, n i dont like the ttm cuz all the effects r on the screen, i likem on the mixer.
the fader is niiiiiiiiiice though

yo mic ^ ^ yea qk... i highly suggest ppl dont get they pairs for 250 on ebay...
is it just me though or time flies or what...seems like nike been retroing infareds and neons like every 3,4,5 years i dont know i mite just be trippin..incase ur wondering my homie who orders for 'fill in blank' informed me... he told me about the neons like months ago when they dropped on ndc.. toldme not to trip, so i believe him, does anyone know where orangeinca is anymore ?? wth gary where u be ??

i wish i can post here, but flip flops from old navy probably would get no love haha

theking1319, better pics of those reative recs? they kinda look nice

and to those 11's up top,smh @ leaving them in the hot garage that long lol they didnt even look that beat

JC5123 wrote:
f78362f41a80bf7128418971574dc925820ab876.pjpg

theking1319, better pics of those reative recs? they kinda look nice

and to those 11's up top,smh @ leaving them in the hot garage that long lol they didnt even look that beat

bbert: ttm 56=dope.
esco: bacons
smokin.gif

kbiz: damn! they look like wrestling shoes w/out the sole, may they r.i.p.

. . . cold shoulder might make you bring the heats over, when the beefs over might see the peach Rover.

Ya'll know what I'm reppin, lets go!!!!

Back
Top Bottom