June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Got my pairs.....

using different info to get more than 1 pair FTW....

so you got thru twice?
frown.gif

I got through finally! Size 11. She said they didnt have anymore 10.5 left because I asked about 10.5 or 11.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

FYI those Penny 3's are sold out at that store in Tennessee, so don't bother calling. Memphisboi, are there any other locations of that store in your area?
matter of fact, Penny 3's are sold out company-wide. none of the sports seasons stores have any more anywhere in Tennessee, so definitelydon't bother calling.

Got my pairs.....

haha damn all these people trying to get one pair and you're flaunting that you cheated to get two? haha get your flame suit on buddy.

FYI those Penny 3's are sold out at that store in Tennessee, so don't bother calling. Memphisboi, are there any other locations of that store in your area?
Yeah I called yesterday too, luckily they were sold out and was able to order the XI today.

was able to get through finally and ordered the pair for my brother. dang no free shipping

Got my pairs.....

haha damn all these people trying to get one pair and you're flaunting that you cheated to get two? haha get your flame suit on buddy.
flame suit? why? because he can get two pairs and others can't?
laugh.gif

victory just make sure they don't know that you ordered another one or else they'll cancel both orders
laugh.gif

just keep trying guys... you'll get through when i spoke with the grl the phone was ringing in the background

Originally Posted by Rafool

Got my pairs.....

flame suit? why? because he can get two pairs and others can't?
laugh.gif

victory just make sure they don't know that you ordered another one or else they'll cancel both orders
laugh.gif
No they wont, lady told me its 1 per customer, not one per address. She said it was cool.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Customer = address, no?

How else will they know who you are?

Good luck.
What if you have a sibling who wears the same size, they wont allow you to get 1 for each, if its separate? Come on, does that make sense?

Customer = address, no?

Good luck.
I hope not, what if you have a room mate and you both want to order a pair?

Originally Posted by ravy02

Customer = address, no?

Good luck.
I hope not, what if you have a room mate and you both want to order a pair?
I guess. I was always under the impression that billing address can only be used once per order. It does make sense if another in householdwants to order a pair.

Back
Top Bottom